7 names for the DC opening

I've been on the Jones train from the day Wommack left.  I think he seems like a perfect fit.  Then hire a LB coach while Jones keeps coaching safeties.  I would love to promote Jones, and hire Woodie to coach LBs.  He's been with Taggart for a long time, so not sure he'd jump at that offer, but that seems like it would be a dream scenario.

I'm not a big McGriff fan.  He's bounced around quite a bit, and has been up and down the ladder a few times.  

In a few short years, Allen has shown a great ability to hire assistants, so ultimately, I have faith in what he decides.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 3:26 PM, Leathernecks said:

I've been on the Jones train from the day Wommack left.  I think he seems like a perfect fit.  Then hire a LB coach while Jones keeps coaching safeties.  I would love to promote Jones, and hire Woodie to coach LBs.  He's been with Taggart for a long time, so not sure he'd jump at that offer, but that seems like it would be a dream scenario.

I'm not a big McGriff fan.  He's bounced around quite a bit, and has been up and down the ladder a few times.  

In a few short years, Allen has shown a great ability to hire assistants, so ultimately, I have faith in what he decides.

I'm with you on preferring Jones after we talked about it briefly last time ,Leather .  

I finally found my way to this thread and would also trust Allen no matter who it ends up being!  Seems like a decent enough list of candidates.

Strong willingness to stay put and help see through a seemingly inevitable major reload/rebuild - looming not too far off -  would be a desirable separation factor if he is having a tough time making a choice! 

Archived