Rodney Rice-2022

gnet550

It’d be nice to get a smooth, athletic scoring guard.  But we don’t know what Archie is up to.  Now that we have Gunn and we are closing in on Brown and Karaban, perhaps he’s shifting attention to big kids beyond those three.  We need more size.  I’m not sure what’s happening with big kids.  Radio silence.  And I still want to sneak in one spot for Braden Smith.   

Edited by BobSaccamanno

14 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

It’d be nice to get a smooth, athletic scoring guard.  But we don’t know what Archie is up to.  Now that we have Gunn and we are closing in on Brown and Karaban, perhaps he’s shifting attention to big kids beyond those three.  We need more size.  I’m not sure what’s happening with big kids.  Radio silence.  And I still want to sneak in one spot for Braden Smith.   

So here is a question. If you could have one...Smith or Walker?? I hear good things about both but I’m not sure either get the offer.

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

So here is a question. If you could have one...Smith or Walker?? I hear good things about both but I’m not sure either get the offer.

Very good question. Both smaller but with totally different attributes.  I haven’t seen them play enough to give a credible answer.  Going off what I’ve read and the few clips I’ve seen, I’d probably go Smith but I think both will be solid college players.  We almost positively can’t take both.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, dgambill said:

I would want Smith. He has the it factor that IU fans recognize and love.  I will continue to say this would be a huge miss. Some guys love playing basketball at Indiana University and LOVE Indiana basketball.  You can see that it Smith. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...