Need help naming our newest family member

Billingsley99

Another fan favorite, AJ Moye.  IU could use some of his spark about right now.  My wife's first experience of the fan support at the BIG tournament in Chicago.  All the fans chanting AJ Moye on the way to our seats.  She was beside herself.  

Love all the suggestions.  My wife came up with Knight because she knows how much Coach meant to me. I was not sold on it and we let Ayden decide and he said I want to name him Knight because he is Dads hero. I said if I named him after my hero you and he would have the same name. I am so blessed. My wife said Knight is perfect because he m came in like a Knight in shining armor to help us get over loss of Hoosier.

Knight it is!!. Thank you all and Merry Christmas to my HSN family 

7 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Love all the suggestions.  My wife came up with Knight because she knows how much Coach meant to me. I was not sold on it and we let Ayden decide and he said I want to name him Knight because he is Dads hero. I said if I named him after my hero you and he would have the same name. I am so blessed. My wife said Knight is perfect because he m came in like a Knight in shining armor to help us get over loss of Hoosier.

Knight it is!!. Thank you all and Merry Christmas to my HSN family 

Hero?

Well then it’s PG!

26 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Becky posted this pic on FB and I never noticed between his eyes. Several people said it looks like a cross and others a clover. Never noticed it until it was pointed out. No filter or photoshop, eyes are that blue

20201229_162156.thumb.jpg.a9ca7d9b21e0d939dee08984420ed510.jpg

You shoulda named him Sinatra!

Course Ayden would be saying, "Who?" 

40 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Becky posted this pic on FB and I never noticed between his eyes. Several people said it looks like a cross and others a clover. Never noticed it until it was pointed out. No filter or photoshop, eyes are that blue

20201229_162156.thumb.jpg.a9ca7d9b21e0d939dee08984420ed510.jpg

It always reminds me of the Fleur-de-lis.  Not perfectly, but that's what I always think of.  I've noticed that I keep finding weird random things, and I've had my puppy for 6 months.  A couple weeks ago, I found out that she has a heart shaped spot on the bottom of one of her feet.

Archived