2022 Class Rankings and Discussion

Leathernecks

They tweaked some rantings on 247. Moore and Thomas are both inside the top 400 and very close to 4 stars. 

Dunnam is somewhere ahead of Turner but it hasn't shown the overall yet. Pretty much everyone else stayed the same. 

As a class we moved from 24th to 21st. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, btownqb said:

They tweaked some rantings on 247. Moore and Thomas are both inside the top 400 and very close to 4 stars. 

Dunnam is somewhere ahead of Turner but it hasn't shown the overall yet. Pretty much everyone else stayed the same. 

Hopefully we finished the 2022 class in the Top 25

51 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I think Monds and Hoover will approach 4 star status before their seasons are up also. Rivals has them on the cusp already 

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Don’t know if this is correct... 

A commitment from from Strickland will bring us 12th Nationally

I don't think that's right.  Our team score shows as 187.34, but when Strickland is added on the class calculator, it only adds 5 points.  I think it resets to our total from a few days ago of 181.04.  As btown pointed out, some of the scores changed this week, so our points went up.  I think a Strickland commit should put us around 200 points which would be in the 15-19 range.  He would need to count for over 30 to get us to 12th place overall, and McCullough is only 27.7 points.

7 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I don't think that's right.  Our team score shows as 187.34, but when Strickland is added on the class calculator, it only adds 5 points.  I think it resets to our total from a few days ago of 181.04.  As btown pointed out, some of the scores changed this week, so our points went up.  I think a Strickland commit should put us around 200 points which would be in the 15-19 range.  He would need to count for over 30 to get us to 12th place overall, and McCullough is only 27.7 points.

👀

• Haha 1