2022 Class Rankings and Discussion

Leathernecks

26 minutes ago, btownqb said:

We just grabbed our 2nd K of this class. I think this kid could punt or kick. Juco transfer. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8359025/616364342aa6cf06505388eb

preferred walk on

I think this is a solid move. I don't think this kid has punt and kicked that long. Showed some serious stuff here on film. 

Side note: I LOVE the film from the practice field. That is some Longest Yard looking set up. I love it. Kids just playing because they love playing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

C’mon, man. I was referring to this one specific recruit. Overall, CTA is bringing in a much higher level of recruit. This one just seems to look like a reach to me 

So was I? 

Yeah we reached, for a grad transfer because we ended up with a scholarship we didnt think we eould have. He will be on scholarship for one year and then we can use it some where else. 

Maybe this kid has a stud younger brother? Maybe he comes from a loaded HS and we want a connection? Not sure. 

43 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Haven’t heard that name in awhile. I remember when he was one of Bill Lynch’s higher profile recruits. 

Lives in California now. I think he committed to Wilson, though? Not sure.

Duwyce was a state champ long jump, on a 4x100 team that placed top 5... avg 12p on the basketball team, and was a 4 star recruit at WR. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Lives in California now. I think he committed to Wilson, though? Not sure.

Duwyce was a state champ long jump, on a 4x100 team that placed top 5... avg 12p on the basketball team, and was a 4 star recruit at WR. 

Maybe it was K-Dub….can’t remember. Killed those brain cells by now. 🤣

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • KDB unpinned this topic