2022 Class Rankings and Discussion

Leathernecks

22 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Interesting, never knew what it meant 

It isn't just used for that though. He tweets it in general about the 2022 class. They use it when a commitment is near, but they also use it other times.

Here are just a few examples of when it wasn't leading up to or hinting at a commitment. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Let’s hope it’s the commitment option

The fact that he put "it's almost that time again" makes me think he's expecting something to happen in the 22 class. The fact that nobody else has said anything makes me wonder if he's just hopeful.

Long story short, I have no idea lol.

2 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

The fact that he put "it's almost that time again" makes me think he's expecting something to happen in the 22 class. The fact that nobody else has said anything makes me wonder if he's just hopeful.

Long story short, I have no idea lol.

The PU guy I talk too on Rivals says he has no idea where Strickland goes. Went on their thread about him and all their talking about is why Nebraska sucks and fighting with IU fans the last 2 pages 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

The PU guy I talk too on Rivals says he has no idea where Strickland goes. Went on their thread about him and all their talking about is why Nebraska sucks and fighting with IU fans the last 2 pages 

Man... the silence makes me think Stanford lol but.. thats 3am their time. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I am a very impatient person. 

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Well this is interesting, someone asked which opponent he is looking forward with. His answer is Notre Dame, and well, Purdue plays ND 3 times over the next 5 year period....

EDIT: Stanford also plays Against Notre Dame too, just realized it

Unfortunate

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Well this is interesting, someone asked which opponent he is looking forward with. His answer is Notre Dame, and well, Purdue plays ND 3 times over the next 5 year period....

EDIT: Stanford also plays Against Notre Dame too, just realized it

Just went through his story and my gut says the positive IU stuff is damage control. Hope I'm wrong.