2022 Class Rankings and Discussion

Leathernecks

7 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Having friends in the right places is good. 

Edit: I was curious, since she said “…that will tell you how old I am.” I couldn’t believe she’s 48….and looks a good 10-12 years younger.

Knew her my senior year but only briefly. I was taking a couple Sports and African American History courses as electives. P265 iirc. Dr Wiggins.....anyway she had that look back in 95 you could tell she was going somewhere.

This is just awesome though. Imagine being a recruit and opening that. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this. Any of you guys see the video from Sage Steele that IU Football is using to let kids know they have an offer?? Find it. This is really, really good....can't imagine what IU Hoops has up their sleeves with Sage.

It is cool they do that. I think last year there was one from Mark Wahlberg.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PAHoosier said:

Long shot here but with our Florida connections and Dasan -- any chance we get a visit from Jaheim Singletary...recently  de-committed from Ohio St.

https://247sports.com/player/jaheim-singletary-46082114/

Suddenly, the SEC has the sirens singing seductively to any passing ship...I mean five star cornerback.   😊

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Knew her my senior year but only briefly. I was taking a couple Sports and African American History courses as electives. P265 iirc. Dr Wiggins.....anyway she had that look back in 95 you could tell she was going somewhere.

This is just awesome though. Imagine being a recruit and opening that. 

I loved Dr. Wiggins and his classes. Some of my favorites while at IU.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Interesting, never seen his name before 

17 hours ago, olsontex said:

Is this new, really really old, or just a mistake?

Prior to just now seeing IU listed as 1 of 4 "warm" schools, I don't remember seeing anything about Dante Anderson.

https://247sports.com/player/dante-anderson-46058581/

IU has talked to him but it doesn’t sound like he’s a priority for IU and they think he’s to small to play as a rusher. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Jumped the gun with the kids ranking? Jumped the gun with our level of interest? What did he jump the gun with? 

Somebody at 247 moved the interest level meter to warm when it probably shouldn’t have been moved. IU has some interest but don’t know if they’ll offer.

• Like 2