Penn State Game Thread 12/30 8:30 PM ET BTN

Just now, Milehi Fan said:

Several optimistic posts in the thread.  Yes we are winning.  By 5.  At home.  Against PSU.  How are we going to go on the road and beat top 25 teams with this performance.  The answer is we won’t.  I guess winning a close game, at home, to a team with an interim coach is our new feel good moment.

Honestly.... why even watch?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Do you think 76 will be enough?? I don’t. Trayce has made a couple good plays no doubt he can score but why make it so hard on him. Starting his offense that far out on the floor where their guards can reach in and knock it away. Put him on the baseline and let him work the block and let Trey get that ball in the middle where he can be even more deadly. He could feed Trayce or kick it out. Just my opinion. I’m no coach but we always put our best distributor/decision maker in the middle and surrounded him with shooters. 

They're fronting him on the block so we've been unable to get it to him there. Operating from the middle of the zone is where TJD has had the most space to operate. 

Should be up double digits against one of the few smaller teams in conference. And that zone is not going away the rest of the season so figure it out already.

Rob seems more aggressive but some really poor passes. Most surprising is TJD getting 4 total shots and one of those from 19 feet. How?

If you let a weaker team hang around it will bite you. Just play smarter. I honestly cant figure out what the offense is trying to do. It doesn't seem to have a priority or plan to get a good shot consistently.

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

They're fronting him on the block so we've been unable to get it to him there. Operating from the middle of the zone is where TJD has had the most space to operate. 

Guess I didn’t see that. Maybe Trayce isn’t working had enough in the post then. My bad. 

6 minutes ago, Milehi Fan said:

GREAT question.  Probably because i have been a fan for 40 years.  Just not a fan of what I am watching.  Maybe you enjoy barely beating one of the worst teams in the BIG.  Me, not so much.

Nah, I don’t love barely beating one of the worst teams in the Big Ten. But I can also appreciate that games are 40 minutes long, something that you seem unwilling to understand.

2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

How does Galloways energy and hustle not get everyone else on this team to act the same. 

Maybe, just maybe, some of them don't give a damn anymore. Armaan is playing hard, but that's the only other one I see, and maybe Hunter some.

Archived