Penn State Game Thread 12/30 8:30 PM ET BTN

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Also if anyone thought this would be an easy game then I don't know what to tell you.  This is conference games and most are going to be single digits games.

Sadly most of us knew this would be close.   We just aren't a good team.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

How many games have you watched PSU play this year or are you just going by record.  They went on the road and beat #21 VT by 27

I’ve seen both their B1G games. I still don’t think they are very good. They won’t be above 500. Their defense is typically terrible but our poor play has them fired up and playing better.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I’ve seen both their B1G games. I still don’t think they are very good. They won’t be above 500. Their defense is typically terrible but our poor play has them fired up and playing better.

Not saying they are very good but most of the conference games the last few years are single digits games.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Not saying they are very good but most of the conference games the last few years are single digits games.

Oh I knew it will be a close game half way through the first half. We played down to our competition. Let them hang around and get open 3s. That plays right into their hand. If we played a solid first half we could have been up 10 that first half easily. Penn st defense is not good.

Archived