Outback Bowl Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to blame Tuttle, but man... How do you take a sack there? One of the most boneheaded plays I can think of in recent memory. All you need to do is throw it forward out of bounds and you're fighting for... what? A 5 yard loss instead of 6?

He struggled for most of the game but I don't know how much was his shoulder bothering him.

Was only able to catch the second half but seemed like there was nothing called to get guys open in the middle of the field in space. Either a dump to Whop or a bomb on the sideline. 

completed maybe one crossing route all game. Also, just can NOT take a sack in the spot on the last drive...piss poor showing

I'll put it on both - offense & defense. Obviously, neither played well enough for us to win. Overall, I thought the offensive playcalling was by far the worst. That said, given how our D has played this year, their inability to get any true impact plays was significant.

Good comeback.   Hope the folks running IU football think twice before again being offended at what's given to us off the field.  We motivated Ole Miss and they showed us what good programs do.  We were shown we don't yet belong.  Hats off to Ole Miss.

1 minute ago, HoagieRoll said:

Was only able to catch the second half but seemed like there was nothing called to get guys open in the middle of the field in space. Either a dump to Whop or a bomb on the sideline. 

completed maybe one crossing route all game. Also, just can NOT take a sack in the spot on the last drive...piss poor showing

It has been like that all year because most of our pass plays go outside and the back shoulder pass.

Archived