Outback Bowl Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, btownqb said:

No he isn't. The OL is.  Have you ever tried to call offense when you can't block 4 with 5? 

Respect you, but disagree.  When we could all see Tuttle was hurt and couldn't throw, we should've gone to a STRONG  running emphasis.  We moved the ball on the ground. Sheridan failed us.

8 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Respect you, but disagree.  When we could all see Tuttle was hurt and couldn't throw, we should've gone to a STRONG  running emphasis.  We moved the ball on the ground. Sheridan failed us.

You realize that coordinator put 35 on OSU right? Sheridan failed no one. Our team lost. Not one coordinator, cmon. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

With Penix!  LOVE where we are headed,  but completely disagree.  Do you think Deboer would've changed things?

What is there to change? A backup QB with a well below OL... his hands are tied man. 

Is there things he wish he did better certainly... I think we are a damn good coached team, both sides of the ball. Today changed nothing. 

19 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

With Penix!  LOVE where we are headed,  but completely disagree.  Do you think Deboer would've changed things?

I understand your frustration.. makes sense to me. But..  think about this.. 4 years ago you would have prayed to be upset about Indiana losing a New Years day bowl game. Think about that. All I'm saying. 

Archived