2021-2022 Season

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Seems like all the kids want another crack at things. Kudos to the culture Allen has in place. I'm trying to keep up with how many projected starters we'll have coming back. Great start to 2021!

This is going to be interesting.  Ball is huge, especially if he was able to keep his athleticism.

But, the underclassman are some of the best recruits in program history.  The Seniors coming back are very solid and good.....then depth is going to be a positive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Good luck into DJ Matthews 

Shaun Wade referred Indiana to him when DJ Matthews decided to transfer 

I like to rag on Wade because I think it was crap that he won awards over Mullen this year, but that's pretty cool. Telling a friend that someone in your division would be a good fit is pretty neat. Gained some respect for him. Also says a lot about our program.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I like to rag on Wade because I think it was crap that he won awards over Mullen this year, but that's pretty cool. Telling a friend that someone in your division would be a good fit is pretty neat. Gained some respect for him. Also says a lot about our program.

Also says something about the Bucknuts program.

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

@Leathernecks remember when Sark said the B1G and Indiana HS wouldn't have a season this year? 

Remember when he said Caleb Jones and Stevie Scott were going to go pro. Great times. 

I remember he basically told me I was stupid when I said I thought Freeman's ranking would go up before signing day.  Freeman's ranking went up, and I went to find his post, but apparently when you get banned your posts disappear.  I miss that guy and all of his quality predictions haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Kicker/Punter Jared Smolar is officially coming back

I remember how bad our kickoffs and kickoff coverage was a couple seasons ago, and I agree that this is huge.

I'm also curious to see how Campbell would do on kickoffs.  I always wondering what his leg strength was like, but if I remember right, that 53 yarder in the bowl game hit the net at or above the height of the crossbar.  Might have been good from 60.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

I remember he basically told me I was stupid when I said I thought Freeman's ranking would go up before signing day.  Freeman's ranking went up, and I went to find his post, but apparently when you get banned your posts disappear.  I miss that guy and all of his quality predictions haha.

He found joy in telling me that we wouldn't have a HS football season. Couldn't understand why he enjoyed that. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He found joy in telling me that we wouldn't have a HS football season. Couldn't understand why he enjoyed that. 🤷‍♂️ 

Glad that disruption was removed. Love this board, and we have so many great things to discuss with numerous players deciding to return.  

(How the hell do you wish HS football gets canceled?!  Bet he hates his mom and puppies too!)

• Like 1