2021-2022 Season

I'm still trying to figure out why or who decided playing at Western Kentucky was a good idea. Otherwise...looks like a fun schedule. Biggest games that will separate our season is at Iowa, H w/Cincy, at Penn St, at Michigan. I see 7 wins. 1 loss (Ohio St...I know, I know) and the 4 others. 

First glance I have us at 9-3 or 10-2. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm still trying to figure out why or who decided playing at Western Kentucky was a good idea. Otherwise...looks like a fun schedule. Biggest games that will separate our season is at Iowa, H w/Cincy, at Penn St, at Michigan. I see 7 wins. 1 loss (Ohio St...I know, I know) and the 4 others. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

You mean 12-0?

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Sam-Howell-Spencer-Rattler-Matt-Corral-college-football-top-returning-quarterbacks-160329204/#160329204_1

24/7 put this up rating the top returning QBs the other day , but I just found it so if it's up would someone please remove? 

Do you all agree with where they have Penix. or think it's too low or too high instead? 

Also, if there are any names you think should be on the list or any who should be removed, then who?

I personally think it's too soon to tell until we see how Penix looks coming off this injury, but potentially too low if he can regain confidence in his body quickly enough.

Edited by jblaz13

7 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Sam-Howell-Spencer-Rattler-Matt-Corral-college-football-top-returning-quarterbacks-160329204/#160329204_1

24/7 put this up rating the top returning QBs the other day , but I just found it so if it's up would someone please remove? 

Do you all agree with where they have Penix. or think it's too low or too high instead? 

Also, if there are any names you think should be on the list or any who should be removed, then who?

I personally think it's too soon to tell until we see how Penix looks coming off this injury, but potentially too low if he can regain confidence in his body quickly enough.

I would say going off of just last year, that Penix would/should be #3 behind Howell and Rattler.