2021-2022 Season

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, btownqb said:

Marcelino has always been a physical specimen. 

I remember the spring game after he missed his sophomore season. He went from looking extremely athletic to looking like a beast. He wasn't dressed for the game, but he was out there for something, and you could see how absolutely jacked he'd gotten.

Imagine the defense if he really takes off and plays up to his potential this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely love how much our sports teams support each other. 

Mullen, Jamar, Penix, Softball players, girls bball, TJD, etc. All of our athletes are constantly tweeting out support for the other sports. 

We have a big time overall athletic dept. Need some championships to take it to the next level though. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/2021-big-ten-win-totals-odds-picks-predictions-for-each-team-as-ohio-state-wisconsin-face-big-numbers/

Did not want to start a new thread with this.....Guy is underestimating us. Losing to Maryland and Purdue?

I feel the Hoosiers are being underestimated in every prediction I've seen so far this year.  

• Like 2