• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it can go away in an instant.. but damn these last 2 seasons have been fun. Shew. LEO

Marcelino Ball will be returning for another year. That's a big one.

Go get some Taco Bell.  Then you'll win some bowel games.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Jerome Johnson declares for the draft, he will not use an extra year 

I feel like some guys are declaring for the draft because they're leaving anyways.  Might as well say you are going to try to get drafted instead of saying you don't want to use the extra year of eligibility.  I totally understand them not wanting to, but I don't think Crider, Jerome Johnson, or Swann would have left if they had a year left under normal circumstances.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Seem like he improved each schools backfield really well, especially when he was in Florida. But Georgia Fans don’t like him for some odd reason, which I don’t know why

It seemed like their defense was pretty good today

1 minute ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Stevie has been great and wish him nothing but success.  However, I like our young guys and think IU will be just fine at RB...excited for the future of that group!

Sampson/Baldwin/Ellis/Holloman, That’s a pretty good RB group

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Makes zero sense. I hope he has his degree. Tough dude though. 

Agreed. He is a 6-7th rounder at best...and that’s if he manages to get invited to the combine and impresses. This is Devine Redding territory. I too hope he got his degree although I heavily doubt it. Good luck to him, I hope he lands somewhere with a paycheck  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

Agreed. He is a 6-7th rounder at best...and that’s if he manages to get invited to the combine and impresses. This is Devine Redding territory. I too hope he got his degree although I heavily doubt it. Good luck to him, I hope he lands somewhere with a paycheck  

DR was the first example I thought of. Scott is a better athlete than Redding though, I will say that.