All 2021 NCAA Tournament Games To Be Played In Indy

32 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

And, on Selection Sunday, the coaches and players whose team gets shipped to West Lafayette will be pissed.  :coffee:

They’ll smell WL long before they arrive. No joke I used to run AAU indoor track and Purdue would host some meets. I’d sleep most of the way to the meet but always was awoken  to the aroma of Lafayette🤢.   Also Purdue had the weirdest indoor track facility I ever ran at.

8 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

They’ll smell WL long before they arrive. No joke I used to run AAU indoor track and Purdue would host some meets. I’d sleep most of the way to the meet but always was awoken  to the aroma of Lafayette🤢.   Also Purdue had the weirdest indoor track facility I ever ran at.

West Lafayette does smell like sweaty crotches. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Indy Covid numbers on pace to allow fans into games. Down to 5.8% positive rate. That's great for a city of that size. Mayor says Indy will reach herd immunity by the end of June.

Isn't Butler and Pacers already allowing fans, to go along with the Colts?  I imagine this call will be made amongst the NCAA, State, Mayor, and each venue?  Challenging to say the least.  

Archived