2021 NET Rankings

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

Roar Rico!  Roar!  I guess you're right.  I think it started with Scott getting upset about people saying negative things again (even though he was too last night.  Don't tell anyone!) and some arguing.  It just seemed weird that you jumped on that particular post by Air Ball.  I'm staying out of your way though!  

This was my fault, sorry

9 hours ago, Air Ball said:

The prospects would see that we have and do need shooters, a PG that didn't have a concussion, a big, a wing with an attitude...yeah.  And they would say, I can get some time on the floor at IU and help improve performance.  They would understand that JS and RL are gone.  They would see that IU shares the ball and plays decent defense.  And there is a strong fan base and AH is a great place to play.  They would see a coach that performed well at Dayton but his teams have struggled at Indiana because of playing out of position and weak bench.  

If the recruit wants justification to not come to IU then that recruit can find it.  If the recruit wants justification to come to Indiana then that recruit can find it.

I don't disagree man.  All I was saying is another school is not luring kids away from us by sayin our fans are mean.   Those coaches are pointing out our poor shooting, half court offense confusion,  player development, no tournament appearances, etc...

And 50 in the NET sounds high to get back on topic.  🤔🤔🤔

Go Hoosiers!!!

1 minute ago, rico said:

For those "NET watching" like me....

Army  83 @ Holy Cross 68

The Colgate "Fighting Plaque"  86 @ Boston U.  79

FYI:  Galloway's HS teammate plays for the Terriers.

Love the connections. A HS teammate of mine played at BU and a kid from my HS currently plays at Colgate. 

On 1/9/2021 at 5:39 PM, rico said:

Like a rank promotion?

"Three up, three down....do you know what that means?!"

"End of an inning?"

I know its completely unrelated to anything, but that is probably my favorite line out of any of Robin Williams movies.  🤣🤣🤣

Archived