Game Thread

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

So you would feel differently if he only made 1 million.  To me it doesn't matter what he is making just produce.

Nope. What i am saying is we are paying way too much for what we are getting in return. Hopefully you can comprehend what I am saying!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluegrassIU said:

Not beat up, just a different opinion. If he made 5k, I would still be pised right now.

All good.

I think some of you more optimistic guys are starting to get to the point that the more pessimistic posters have been at for awhile.  The incremental improvements on defense have been nice, but something with the way Miller constructs and runs the program is broke IMO.

What do you think the mood is going to be around Bloomington with tournament games being played in Assembly Hall and we are not in it....again?  Miller has to get his players to start winning some games (starting in the 2nd half) or his seat is going to be on fire next year.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

25 years for the most part

Agree we have been mediocre for a long time but you were originally referring to the lack of urgency but even Creans first team, which had virtually no chance to win most games,  displayed more urgency than the Archie era. 

I know it isn’t archies fault they are missing open shot, but come on..this team is maddening to watch. And the worst part is it isn’t just a fluke. It’s every flipping game. The same damn thing. Missing open threes, nobody wanting to drive, Trayce missing bunnies...I just would never fathom we would be this bad this year. And now with Armaan out what a joke this is gonna be..

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That was an embarrassment and this is not IU basketball and everyone on this team should be embarrrssed by this first half.  I have to think something is wrong with Trace because he just doesn't look like the same player.  If Franklin can't come back we have no shot to come back.

I am wondering if Archie had lost this team because it doesn't look like they playing together at all.  All we heard all off season was how much this teams like each other and was really close.

Also ease no more showing off the weight training videos because that doesn't win games.  Please work more on offense and shooting

so it's okay to be negative now?  just want to be sure.  what about recruits?

Archived