Game Thread

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CincyHoosier said:

If we are just trying stuff tonight like 1) playing 3 freshman at once, 2) TJD shooting 15 footers, and 3) giving Galloway the green light from 3, where the f*** is Lander?

I want to see more Lander.

Watching this game..... why am I watching this game? On pace to score about 40 points. Forget 1 point per possession, we are looking at a point per minute. This is terrible basketball. I know he isn’t going anywhere but to me the Archie era is basically over. He can’t coach offense, yeah we get open looks but we get open looks for subpar shooters.

I hope we come back and win, but ooof this is typical ugly IU basketball under Archie. 

Like I have said I was not a fan of the At home hire but was going to give him a chance.  I always say 5 years is what you should give a coach before looking at their job status.  If this season totally falls apart where we only win 4 conference games then you have to seriously look at making a change.

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i can't believe people disagree when i say we'd be happy to win 5 or 6 conference games.  6-14 would be pretty good for this team in this conference.  MD is clearly one of the bottom 3 and we're playing them at home.  

I don't know what I saw thinking we would finish 5th in the conference

Archived