Game Thread

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Candystripes_56 said:

Serious and honest question: how does TJD go pro after this year

I had that same thought on that last possession. They're forcing him to his right and he looks helpless. I guess if he wants to go to the G League of overseas, but I don't see him being drafted. 

2 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

0-9 from 3. my point is what if we got better shots on those 9 shots and even made 3 of them?  6 more points.  i agree with the commentator.  Maryland has stifled us.  

It’s like RMK said after a game when a reporter said something about shots just not going in. He said if your shots a are not going in, get better shots 

It is hard to believe these same players clanking up brick after brick are guys with high scoring averages in big time HS ball.  We don't just miss from outside.  We miss from everywhere-- and badly.  Does it just run its course and they start to fall?  If so,  When does that happen?  I'll hang up and listen to the replies.  

That was an embarrassment and this is not IU basketball and everyone on this team should be embarrrssed by this first half.  I have to think something is wrong with Trace because he just doesn't look like the same player.  If Franklin can't come back we have no shot to come back.

I am wondering if Archie had lost this team because it doesn't look like they playing together at all.  All we heard all off season was how much this teams like each other and was really close.

Also ease no more showing off the weight training videos because that doesn't win games.  Please work more on offense and shooting

Just now, IU Scott said:

That was an embarrassment and this is not IU basketball and everyone on this team should be embarrrssed by this first half.  I have to think something is wrong with Trace because he just doesn't look like the same player.  If Franklin can't come back we have no shot to come back.

I am wondering if Archie had lost this team because it doesn't look like they playing together at all.  All we heard all off season was how much this teams like each other and was really close.

Also ease no more showing off the weight training videos because that doesn't win games.  Please work more on offense and shooting

This is IU basketball the last 3 1/4 seasons.

It’s absolutely insane how bad we are at making shots. We usually do a pretty good job at having a hand in the face of the teams we play and they all still make them everywhere..we can be wide open and not make a thing. Pretty frustrating. I can’t put my finger on how they can be this bad at shooting. Our offense creates plenty of open looks, but are usually clunkers when we take them. At this point, who cares if Parker Stewart may not be in game shape. Just park him in one spot on the court and wait for them to bring the ball down to him to shoot it lol 

This is so hard to watch.  MD is just waiting to lose.  They are not good.  But IU looks putrid.  They can’t make any shots and look just plain lost.  Good thing MD is so weak so maybe they can get it back together in the second half.  Need Franklin back.  If they play like this agsinst any of the many good teams in the BIG it will be blowout city.

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Archie is in his 4th year and is being paid over 3 million per year and this is the garbage he is producing. 

I am sorry but it ain't working. The party is over in my opinion.

When he continues to put in Jerome I can’t help to think the same. Honestly, are y’all seeing the same thing game after game or blinded by 4*-status

Archived