#8 Wisconsin pregame 1/7 7:00 pm EST FS1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every year I think to myself, "This is the year we finally win up there."  Last year there was no doubt in my mind it would happen.  Every year I feel so discouraged after this game.  This year is different.  I give us about a 0.00001% chance of winning the game.  That means this is likely the year we do it. 

54 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Every year I think to myself, "This is the year we finally win up there."  Last year there was no doubt in my mind it would happen.  Every year I feel so discouraged after this game.  This year is different.  I give us about a 0.00001% chance of winning the game.  That means this is likely the year we do it. 

I think you are giving us way too good of a chance...sunshine pumper..jeez.. lol

I know I cannot correctly articulate my hated for all things Wisconsin.

Ever since we went on the 0-100 in basketball to them, and the time they put up like 80 points on IU football with their starters still in during the 4th quarter.

I want every single sport at every single school in the state of Wisconsin to lose every single game every year.  From Peewee football to whatever pro sport they have in that state.  

19 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I know I cannot correctly articulate my hated for all things Wisconsin.

Ever since we went on the 0-100 in basketball to them, and the time they put up like 80 points on IU football with their starters still in during the 4th quarter.

I want every single sport at every single school in the state of Wisconsin to lose every single game every year.  From Peewee football to whatever pro sport they have in that state.  

See, we can agree!

I cannot stand Wisconsin, or its moronic fan base.

I'm in the let's just see how it plays out category. Every year is a different team/group. 

Regarding game. Sconny starts 2 24 year olds and 2 22 year olds. Unlike some of our opponents where we can get away with a bad stretch or possessions....Sconny will capitalize on our own self inflicted errors because of their maturity on the court. Keep the turnovers below 10 if possible. Value each pass and shot and just pray to the hoops Gods our shots are falling. Pound to TJD/Race. 

I kinda like the matchup. Trice has carried them a few games and I think Rob can put the clamp on him. I'm assuming without Armaan, Rob will start along with Al, Trey, Race, and Trayce. As long as Al and Trey can stay in front of Ford and Davison, I think we'll be ok. 

Potter and Reuvers had bad games against Maryland, going 6-18 from the field, and as we saw last night, Maryland doesn't have a big frontcourt...

Screw Bucky...were 82-41 against them all time. We're Indy-GD-ana and they're a bunch of wanna-bes. 

Let's take it to them...

57 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

See, we can agree!

I cannot stand Wisconsin, or its moronic fan base.

Hey now, I can't stand Wisky either but let's ease up a bit on the personal family attacks! My grandfather was a dean there and both my parents graduated there! 

Although I also get the fan annoyance, my mom could care less about football or basketball, but if she walked thru the room and saw a Wisconsin W. She would pause about 5 seconds to proclaim how wonderful Wisconsin is! Used to pi$$ me off!

Wisconsin is like IU used to be , hard nosed kids that get in your face and contest everything. Then beat the hell out of the boards an score to make you just give up! 
I look for a stiffening zone to make us hit outside shots! Then pound us at the boards. I am hoping we are competitive! That’s sad I know! But if I said anything else I would be liar. 

3 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

Wisconsin is like IU used to be , hard nosed kids that get in your face and contest everything. Then beat the hell out of the boards an score to make you just give up! 

I'll add I hated the Grinch! However, he helped me have an understanding of why so many other BIG school fans hated coach Knight!

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I kinda like the matchup. Trice has carried them a few games and I think Rob can put the clamp on him. I'm assuming without Armaan, Rob will start along with Al, Trey, Race, and Trayce. As long as Al and Trey can stay in front of Ford and Davison, I think we'll be ok. 

Potter and Reuvers had bad games against Maryland, going 6-18 from the field, and as we saw last night, Maryland doesn't have a big frontcourt...

Screw Bucky...were 82-41 against them all time. We're Indy-GD-ana and they're a bunch of wanna-bes. 

Let's take it to them...

It's OK to stay in front of Davidson, just don't get too close. 😁

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Let's take it to them...

Like your thinking!

Archived