Wisconsin Game Thread

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

I will gladly take being down 5 considering the circumstances. Hopefully Leal has earned more minutes and the trust of the staff because he’s such an intelligent player. I can’t wait until he’s a senior. 

i think he's been great.  how could you not?  i'm just not sure we're crowning him as such an intelligent player yet though.  he pretty much sets up and we get him the ball and he shoots.  that's the perfect role for him, but he's not really making decisions like Al or RP.  i guess he is intelligent in that he shoots when he should though.  

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

i think he's been great.  how could you not?  i'm just not sure we're crowning him as such an intelligent player yet though.  he pretty much sets up and we get him the ball and he shoots.  that's the perfect role for him, but he's not really making decisions like Al or RP.  i guess he is intelligent in that he shoots when he should though.  

That’s an improvement from earlier this year passing up open threes. Him shooting with confidence is a big deal. 

I hate to keep ragging on him, but you can't win at Wisconsin when your point guard has 0 points on 2 shots. 

Phinisee has got to hit open shots in the second half and do more than run the offense horizontally. He needs to get into the lane and create. 

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

I followed him all through my alma at BHSS. He can play and his IQ is well above average. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I hate to keep ragging on him, but you can't win at Wisconsin when your point guard has 0 points on 2 shots. 

He has got to hit open shots in the second half and do more than run the offense horizontally. He needs to get into the lane and create. 

He did finally drive late, got hammered with no call

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Phinisee has got to hit open shots in the second half and do more than run the offense horizontally. He needs to get into the lane and create. 

I was surprised to see he has 2 assists.  Trouble feeding the post, and passing in pocket.

Archived