Wisconsin Game Thread

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hoosierfan1215 said:

My 65 yr old dads comment he just text me “ I would like to smash Potter in the teeth with a baseball bat. That “player” don't shut up!”....I told him to calm down lol

Give your pop a pat on the back from me!

Just now, IU Scott said:

Al goes to the basketball and gets knocked on his ass but no foul.  On the other end Ruevers charges but Leal gets the blocking foul.  I don't know it is  the refs or just the rules in basketball today but this is not real basketball.

These college refs are great 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

My 65 yr old dads comment he just text me “ I would like to smash Potter in the teeth with a baseball bat. That “player” don't shut up!”....I told him to calm down lol

And a 65 yr old man has little to lose.. I'll contribute to his go fund me page !!!

I always convinced myself that inconsistent officiating was the product of hostile environments in the B10 but I have no earthly clue what these refs are seeing tonight. We're literally watching a rugby game 98% of the time and then they blow the most ticky-tack whistles you've ever seen. I can live with however you want to call the game, just call it consistently. 

Chance to take the lead, bad shot, uw scores. Al gets mugged on the drive and no call. It's the margin of error being so slim they cant afford dumb shots and defensive lapses. To their credit IU is competing. Fouls will do them in as usual in Wisconsin. Look for archie to get the T late.

Just now, BGleas said:

These college refs are great 🤣🤣

I don’t think I’ve ever complained about refs because usually they are bad at both ends but tonight....these guys take the cake. I hate fans that complain about refs but this is something else. Proud the kids haven’t let it discourage them.

Archived