Bears game thread-Saints 1/10

rico

Not expecting much today. Guess anything is possible. Expect a heavy dose of Kamara today with Roquan out. Only way to beat the Saints today will keep Brees and company on sidelines....and for once I'd like to see the Bears play to MT's strengths and run actually designed roll outs. He just isn't a pocket guy.

Strange 24 hours coming up for Bears. We win we move along....we lose and who knows which direction things go from the franchise.

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

For whatever genius reason the Bears had Rapaport release this morning that unless it's a deep playoff run Bears won't resign Mitch. Why they felt it was important to say that on gameday is beyond me. 

I feel bad for Trubisky.  The Bears have put him in crappy position after crappy position.  Not that he'll ever be a franchise QB, but the organization has done little to help him out.

18 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I feel bad for Trubisky.  The Bears have put him in crappy position after crappy position.  Not that he'll ever be a franchise QB, but the organization has done little to help him out.

He sure as heck can increase his stock today.  And I hope like hell he does.

bear down.jpg

14 minutes ago, rico said:

Frisco?

Not sure where but somewhere. I know last season was crazy off season for QB's but this year could be more. If Falcons move on from Ryan? Stafford? Rivers? Deshaun wanting out of Houston? Brees retiring....tons of big names not to mention the incoming draft class.

Archived