Nebraska Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Archie would have been in trouble if we lost this game

I can tell you this. Michigan may have given Harbaugh an extension even though he hasn’t beaten Ohio St...but IU won’t give Archie one if he doesn’t beat Purdue. Not saying he doesn’t have years left but he has got to get the Purdue monkey off his back soon.

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Even you had him fired in the 2nd half. That 10 million dollar buyout is a little steep even for donors.

I could have give $5 for the buyout.  I told myself before the game I am not going to the game thread and it was easy to do in the first half.  I did fine until they cut it to 3 in the second half.  I just have no will power to not come on here when I get upset.

I'm good with that win! Tough bounce back after a brutal 2OT loss and still missing our second best player. 

Nebraska was always going to make a run. You'd hope we would have fought it off better, but again it's a road game after a brutal loss and we're missing Franklin. 

Not going to call it a good win, but IU showed good resiliency after Nebraska took the lead. 

The question is what team are we? An average team that wins some and losses some or an ascending team? The latter wins the next two, but wish we had Franklin and a 100% Phinisee. 

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I can tell you this. Michigan may have given Harbaugh an extension even though he hasn’t beaten Ohio St...but IU won’t give Archie one if he doesn’t beat Purdue. Not saying he doesn’t have years left but he has got to get the Purdue monkey off his back soon.

He has exactly this season and next. buyout goes to 3 million after next season.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I could have give $5 for the buyout.  I told myself before the game I am not going to the game thread and it was easy to do in the first half.  I did fine until they cut it to 3 in the second half.  I just have no will power to not come on here when I get upset.

I was on wasn't going to post, then the melt down happened.

Archived