Deland McCullough Returning to Indiana

BeerBQ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't think 6'5 and 220 would make him a fit for the husky position

You need to see his highlight reel. He plays DB/WR in high school and at a high level. He may transition to LB but he certainly doesn’t have to. He’s a taller, more athletic Cam Jones with hands. 

• KDB changed the title to Deland McCullough Returning to Indiana
19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Looks like a WDE to me

My guess is he can play any position he wants. I still think Husky would be the best use of his abilities. Seems to have excellent field awareness and a knack for ball hawking. To your point, l If he wants to play WDE and develops proper pass rush technique he would be a nightmare 

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

My guess is he can play any position he wants. I still think Husky would be the best use of his abilities. Seems to have excellent field awareness and a knack for ball hawking. To your point, l If he wants to play WDE and develops proper pass rush technique he would be a nightmare 

I think WDE he would have the most impact.. might be able to play Husky and then 3rd 7+ he can be DE. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Logistically hard to make that work 🤣

A man can dream right? Truth be told I don’t follow Carmel sports that much anymore. Check in from time to time but not too often. Sucks they’ve gotten really good in both football and basketball since I graduated and were nothing special when I was there. I don’t think either team made state when I was there. 

Archived