Purdue Game Thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, considering their 3 point percentage and IU’s consistently terrible free throw shooting, down four at halftime is not bad.  Sometimes it seems like this team does just enough to lose games they can and/or should win.  Hope that changes in the second half.

Good job protecting Trayce  and keeping it manageable.  

Your legs are a big part of shooting. I think Franklin’s lack of lift is the culprit.  He’s noticeably got a limp.  Maybe he can adjust.  But he can focus on other things.  

Eric Hunter is a little guy with zero explosiveness.  There’s no excuse not to be on him on an outside shot.  There’s very little that’s going wrong if you make him drive.  

The game is right there.  

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Refs are bad, but I’d we can start out strong defensively in 2H, that would be nice

It is not like at UW where it was one sided.  I think we get the ball to start the second half and need to get the ball into TJD and let him go at Williams to get him into fo trouble

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Alright we are playing some ball now, only down 4 to the powerhouse purdue team. Archie has to be thrilled with this effort. The closest he has ever been to beat them. Come on Arch one big half time speech away.

Honest question.  Why is Archie's verbal reaction always paused and after ref is walking away?  Noticed this a bunch of times.  Make your case.

Archived