Purdue Game Thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, Purdue has players that make shots.

I am embarrassed to be considered an Alumni Club member.

For me, this game for CAM = the Syracuse game for Crean.

Watershed game and the fan base as well as the powers that be should be fed up with this bs.

I have tried to be supportive of CAM and like what he has done to get the program back to its roots, but can no longer support the product he puts on the floor 

This is like a football team that is 8-8 3 pr 4 seasons in a row. What is maddening is that there are so many times we are right there. But I share in the frustration and really do not see an end to it. Hardest truth is that Purdue is who we want to be. 

2 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

This is like a football team that is 8-8 3 pr 4 seasons in a row. What is maddening is that there are so many times we are right there. But I share in the frustration and really do not see an end to it. Hardest truth is that Purdue is who we want to be. 

Nah, I want to be more than what they are.  

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

For some reason, Purdue has players that make shots.

I am embarrassed to be considered an Alumni Club member.

For me, this game for CAM = the Syracuse game for Crean.

Watershed game and the fan base as well as the powers that be should be fed up with this bs.

I have tried to be supportive of CAM and like what he has done to get the program back to its roots, but can no longer support the product he puts on the floor 

I agree.  Only problem is who would come?

Just now, PhinithreeMagic said:

I have resigned myself to the fact that B10 refs are awful and will continue to be awful. The only way to combat it is to be more faster, more aggressive, and constantly attacking to force the other team to be the recipient of their bad officiating.

This one isn’t on the refs though, Purdue tougher and wants it more

Archived