Purdue Game Thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem we are going to run into is that this job is going to start getting the reputation of a career killer for up and comers.  If Archie is let go, I got money that says the school goes for Alford.  I don't know if that is the way I would go, but I bet he is their guy.  I think he is the only "splash" hire that they would be able to get for some of the fans and I don't think they are going to be willing to go the route that they did with like an Allen for the b-ball program.

It would be a risk, but I would maybe try a Tonagel.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Until TJD learns how to play with passion for 40 minutes he will just be a good player.  If he could play ad hard ad Race does he would be a monster

TJD is not the problem in this game.  It is uninspiring easy to guard offense and the consistent ability no to guard the 3point line.  Oh, and free throws. 

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

How about Alford? Lol

No thank you, after listening to a podcast I was very impressed with Keith Smart. He said he did interview for some college jobs including IU.  They didn't like that he had no recruiting experience but he says being in the NBA is a good selling point.

Archived