• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, those last 2 possessions were huge. Big time shot from Jerome and same for Franklin.

GTFOH bahaha  

This is one we had to have.  Not going to get it.  So disappointing.  

Posted Images

Someone posted this in a previous thread:  "We come to play a game of basketball.  The other team comes to kick our a$$."  Those words have haunted me since.  Applies again tonight.  

As much as I HATE Purdue....They freakin execute. The sets they run lead to great shots and they have guys that drill them in stride. Everything is so fluid. We make basketball look like hard work and a struggle. 

Someone posted this in a previous thread:  "We come to play a game of basketball.  The other team comes to kick our a$$."  Those words have haunted me since.  Applies again tonight.  

• Like 1

For some reason, Purdue has players that make shots.

I am embarrassed to be considered an Alumni Club member.

For me, this game for CAM = the Syracuse game for Crean.

Watershed game and the fan base as well as the powers that be should be fed up with this bs.

I have tried to be supportive of CAM and like what he has done to get the program back to its roots, but can no longer support the product he puts on the floor 

• Like 3

This is like a football team that is 8-8 3 pr 4 seasons in a row. What is maddening is that there are so many times we are right there. But I share in the frustration and really do not see an end to it. Hardest truth is that Purdue is who we want to be. 

2 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

This is like a football team that is 8-8 3 pr 4 seasons in a row. What is maddening is that there are so many times we are right there. But I share in the frustration and really do not see an end to it. Hardest truth is that Purdue is who we want to be. 

Nah, I want to be more than what they are.  

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

For some reason, Purdue has players that make shots.

I am embarrassed to be considered an Alumni Club member.

For me, this game for CAM = the Syracuse game for Crean.

Watershed game and the fan base as well as the powers that be should be fed up with this bs.

I have tried to be supportive of CAM and like what he has done to get the program back to its roots, but can no longer support the product he puts on the floor 

I agree.  Only problem is who would come?

I have resigned myself to the fact that B10 refs are awful and will continue to be awful. The only way to combat it is to be faster, more aggressive, and constantly attacking to force the other team to be the recipient of their bad officiating.

Edited by PhinithreeMagic
  • Like 1
Just now, IUwins0708 said:

IU way more talented, Purdue better coached and more heart.  Archie stock plummeting tonight

It seems you're correct.  Makes me sad.  We're adrift again.  

Just now, PhinithreeMagic said:

I have resigned myself to the fact that B10 refs are awful and will continue to be awful. The only way to combat it is to be more faster, more aggressive, and constantly attacking to force the other team to be the recipient of their bad officiating.

This one isn’t on the refs though, Purdue tougher and wants it more

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Both schools are loaded with Indiana kids.  

Yep....and which one means more to the locals? Maybe not your locals...but we always say get Indiana kids is the most important thing. This team is loaded with Indiana kids. Dead program.

• Like 1
  • KDB locked this topic