Purdue Game Thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

For those of you who remember, I was incessantly critical of the product Crean put on the floor. I am at the same point with this coach. 

Feel bad for the kids but they aren’t tough enough to compete with the best in the conference. Our coach also cannot keep up with the better teams 

But we are better on defense 🙄

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

For those of you who remember, I was incessantly critical of the product Crean put on the floor. I am at the same point with this coach. 

Feel bad for the kids but they aren’t tough enough to compete with the best in the conference. Our coach also cannot keep up with the better teams 

Sorry to say it.  IU men's basketball struggles to keep up with any conference program.  Tough to watch and harder to admit.  We're awful.  Still.  Stepping back now.  Peace and blessings boys and girls.

3 minutes ago, Lizard said:

Not picking at you... but ARE we more talented?  At what point does your performance overrule your potential?  Purdue showed they have 3-4 guys that stroke open 3s.   IU?  

I think so.  TJD is better than Williams slightly.  RP=Hunter. Armaan better than Newman. Race is better than Gill. Al is worse than whoever you want to add.

1 hour ago, HoosierFaithful said:

We are 25% through the game.  Come on fella. 

How's it looking now? I am as big a fan as anyone. There is reality and fantasy. The reality is we suck and the Archie is responsible. I call an ace an ace and a spade a spade. 

We need new leadership in the men's program. 

Sorry if you disagree. 

I'm trying to remain rational here but I truly feel like this might be the straw the breaks the camel's back.

I was initially lukewarm on Archie but have been a staunch defender of him since his 1st year because I like his temperament and can see the vision he is working towards. At the end of the day, the results are all that matters and I can't stand another year getting beat up by shitty bubble Purdue teams. Enough is enough. 

Archived