Post Game (Mortem) Thread

5fouls

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

We will not make the tournament this year and there is nothing on the horizon at this point that will improve our talent level. Hopefully a couple transfers come in and help establish a winning culture, which is something we know nothing about. 

I mean we'll find a way to somehow make the tournament next year and he will get an extension.  Kind of the Crean model.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just flat got punk’d. I feel bad for the players because they are better than what they are playing. Why are free throws so hard for our teams? 

Do we set bad screens or are we not setting up the cut? Need to do am some serious work on offense. A lot of dribbling with no purpose. I miss the motion offense. 

I know you shouldn’t but I want to root against this team so bad.  Archie should’ve benched all the normal players and played all the walk ons and end of bench guys if he really wanted to send a message.  He’s so far over his head it’s crazy.  Painter probably helps pay IU to keep him.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

I know you shouldn’t but I want to root against this team so bad.  Archie should’ve benched all the normal players and played all the walk ons and end of bench guys if he really wanted to send a message.  He’s so far over his head it’s crazy.  Painter probably helps pay IU to keep him.

This 👆

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Remember someone said that he spoke with other teams associate coaches in the B1G and they hope IU keeps Archie forever?

Archie's not going anywhere now.  Paint is an underrated coach and has been able to translate the true spirit of the rivalry to his guys.  No IU coach since - sorry- Sampson understood the benefit of competitive edge.  For a guy who played a feisty game himself, Archie's teams are weak-minded.   

Just now, Lizard said:

Archie's not going anywhere now.  Paint is an underrated coach and has been able to translate the true spirit of the rivalry to his guys.  No IU coach since - sorry- Sampson understood the benefit of competitive edge.  For a guy who played a feisty game himself, Archie's teams are weak-minded.   

This is true 

Archived