Post Game (Mortem) Thread

5fouls

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inequality said:

If IU hits free throws (16-29) it’s a different game.

Regardless, IU lost at home to its in state rival... again. Seniors at IU have no idea what it’s like to beat Purdue on the basketball court much less hold a home court winning streak. 

CAM was brought in with the understanding of winning the big and making deep runs in the NCAA tourney. He can’t even win at home right now. Every game is a struggle.

I see people saying 3 point shooting was the reason we lost which might be but to me free throw shooting and our  defense on their out of bounds plays.  If we would have hit 24-29 instead of 16-29 that is 8 points.  They scored like 14 points from their out of bounds play so if you eliminate that to like 4 that would be another 10 points.

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

TJD and AF could start but that might be it to even play in an 8 man rotation 

I mean, that's two of the starting five. It's another reason why I don't listen to DD, because he'll say dumb, inflammatory things like that just to annoy IU fans. 

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I agree when he talks basketball he knows what he is talking about. Yes he knows how to get the ire of IU fans

I like listening to him do color on games, and I generally learn something from him while watching them. I used to listen to his radio show, and it became more and more clear that he was just saying things to annoy IU fans, or he would just insult them directly. He just comes off very bitter towards IU, and there are plenty of other options out there that don't stoop to the level he does.

17 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

What a professional Don Fisher must be to call these games on the radio! To call some of the best basketball played to calling this crap and not seeing any end in sight has to be difficult! 

Ol’Fish is always a shining light around all IU sports. He’s an IU legend and a true master at his work.

Archived