It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Is she going to be wife #11

Things were going well until I asked her at dinner one night where she was when the WatShot went through the hoop.  She didn't know what I was talking about. 

What else could I do?  I gave her the check, asked her to give the waiter 25%, and left. If a lady doesn't know what she was doing when the WatShot happened, she isn't all that special.   

1 minute ago, mrflynn03 said:

She has a beautiful voice. And very pretty. 

Can she coach?  That would be great and I would never complain.  If not, when Stevens says no, Oates or  Whitman kind of intrigue me, with either Lewis or fife or even tonegal the next calls.  Only if we don’t make the Indiana bubble tourney this year of course!

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Things were going well until I asked her at dinner one night where she was when the WatShot went through the hoop.  She didn't know what I was talking about. 

What else could I do?  I gave her the check, asked her to give the waiter 25%, and left. If a lady doesn't know what she was doing when the WatShot happened, she isn't all that special.   

So you just Friends

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Fouls, you are a legend in your own mind 😁

14 minutes ago, Threedom said:

Can she coach?  That would be great and I would never complain.  If not, when Stevens says no, Oates or  Whitman kind of intrigue me, with either Lewis or fife or even tonegal the next calls.  Only if we don’t make the Indiana bubble tourney this year of course!

Its possible.  I want so much for Archie to succeed.  But if we are are going to mediocre it would be nice to have a looker on the sidelines to take the pain away.  

I'm down with Whitman.  And even Michael Lewis.  I had an opportunity to play some summer ball with Lewis when I was in Jr. High. 

My dad made it happen, watched him in the 1996 HS sectional and regionals. One of my favorites.  Gave RMK as shit as he got. Michael Lewis has was coached by by Knight and has the IU blood and attitude.  

On 1/14/2021 at 9:38 PM, Hoosier0908! said:

Long, long, long time lurker here. Have been on the Archie bandwagon for some time now. Even wanted IU to hire him early in Crean’s final season. Wow, have things changed. I was preaching patience for some time, but I don’t think that’s the answer. 

we all know it:

- poor free throw shooting

- poor three point shooting

- recruiting was great, but beginning to slip

- cannot finish games

- odd rotations

- built on defense, but that often is not good

Year four of the same thing. What else is there to see?! 

The million dollar question? Who do we legitimately hire that’s better? 

You’ve nailed my thoughts 100%  Well put: how/why do our players shoot so poorly vs their HS stats? Is it some sort of pressure? Is it weight training? Is it mental? Four years and just Inexplicable bad Free Throw shooting...???

20 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Its possible.  I want so much for Archie to succeed.  But if we are are going to mediocre it would be nice to have a looker on the sidelines to take the pain away.  

I'm down with Whitman.  And even Michael Lewis.  I had an opportunity to play some summer ball with Lewis when I was in Jr. High. 

My dad made it happen, watched him in the 1996 HS sectional and regionals. One of my favorites.  Gave RMK as shit as he got. Michael Lewis has was coached by by Knight and has the IU blood and attitude.  

image.jpeg.a72c3d7dd68e1f650e0729a055a8a640.jpegHow about these lookers!

Archived