It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

IU tied with Purdue for 10th last season.  After sweeping IU again, Purdue is 4th in the B1G standings while IU is 10th again. But I guess the conference is so tough we shouldn't expect improvement in the standings.

They are just so much more experienced though...what's that you say?  Oh...nevermind.

32 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

IU tied with Purdue for 10th last season.  After sweeping IU again, Purdue is 4th in the B1G standings while IU is 10th again. But I guess the conference is so tough we shouldn't expect improvement in the standings.

What is this “improvement” is that some new word the kids are saying?

This is the type of player that we used to get, desperately need and have missed out on for for 10+ years. ( I know there are many, many former IU studs, but A. J. was undersized for his position, but always played bigger than he was. I miss the intimidating, raw emotion that many former IU greats put out in the floor night after night. Enjoy..

I think I have this figured out.  This week is the All star break for the NBA and a certain NBA coach could be coming back home to Indy this week.  At the same time IU will be playing in Indy in the BTT so we need people doing some searching this week in downtown Indy.

3 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Appalling. And truth is I’d love to know if a single player on this team loses 2min of sleep over these stats.

That’s what’s the most worrisome.  The kids don’t even seem to care.  After the loss I got on Twitter and it had to be 5 minutes after the final buzzer and Brunk, TJD, and Al all had already liked or retweeted something. I get that it’s whole new generation but man that’s not a good look.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

That’s what’s the most worrisome.  The kids don’t even seem to care.  After the loss I got on Twitter and it had to be 5 minutes after the final buzzer and Brunk, TJD, and Al all had already liked or retweeted something. I get that it’s whole new generation but man that’s not a good look.

That is embarrassing to me

49 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Purdue had the easier schedule, they played IU twice

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Absolutely, not a good look at all, I’m embarrassed. However, they may be “secretly glad it’s OVER”...

Kids these days....

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think I have this figured out.  This week is the All star break for the NBA and a certain NBA coach could be coming back home to Indy this week.  At the same time IU will be playing in Indy in the BTT so we need people doing some searching this week in downtown Indy.

We need a crowd of avid fans to hoist him on their shoulders and walk him to Dolson’s house and make a circle around their property and tell them both they’re not allowed to leave until they figure out how to make this work.

They are kids! I am tried of Archie’s post game crap! You can play them all back to back they sound the same. Give the other team credit, we played hard I’m proudness of how we completed. We just need to make more shot got to play smarter. 
At least Mike Davis came out in the post game and said. I,m over my head I,m not the guy you need. 

Archived