It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

11 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Would Kansas, UK, UNC or UCLA use the same criteria? Would they or any of our competitors in the B1G consider any of those names? I think we know the answer. While having an IU guy sounds nice, the coaching tree is spindly.

Was Archie qualified. Was Knight qualified. I would bet you my House Lewis would or could do a lot better then Miller. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me if there is a change Beilein is still on the top of my list.  I know he is 68 but he can give us 6 good years and get out program stabilized and back to national prominence. He has always had very good offenses and they are entertaining to watch. He could bring back the assistant he brought in to help his defense at UM.  He has always recruited the state well and I bet he would recruit Braden Smith or even Luke Brown.

1) Beilein

2) Drew

3) Beard

4) Matta

38 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Pretty funny...I just peaked in over on btownbanner and someone claims that IU has reached out to Chris Mack and said he’ll listen...sounds way to crazy and far fetched to me.

Good way for him to push for a raise though.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

For me if there is a change Beilein is still on the top of my list.  I know he is 68 but he can give us 6 good years and get out program stabilized and back to national prominence. He has always had very good offenses and they are entertaining to watch. He could bring back the assistant he brought in to help his defense at UM.  He has always recruited the state well and I bet he would recruit Braden Smith or even Luke Brown.

1) Beilein

2) Drew

3) Beard

4) Matta

I like that list if not an IU guy.

Just now, GaloisGroupe said:

+1 This is probably time I will have anything close to inside info - (my wife works at XU). The story about why Mack left XU for Louisville is specifically because his wife is from Louisville. Mack's family is from Cincinnati... 

The only reason he would leave would be if UL gets hit hard from the NCAA

2 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

+1 This is probably time I will have anything close to inside info - (my wife works at XU). The story about why Mack left XU for Louisville is specifically because his wife is from Louisville. Mack's family is from Cincinnati... 

Maybe he is tired of his in-laws. 

1 minute ago, GaloisGroupe said:

If it weren't for COVID, I would have gone to a Bishop Moeller game to see our (only) recruit!

Living in WI my big moment was Luke Fischer and OMG it was AWESOME.

Cool Story Worth the Read:

Me and the kids drove to Germantown to watch him play a home game decked out in IU gear. The lady selling the tickets was SO happy we came as IU fans and took us into the gym, showed us around then got us a seat by his parents. So I talked IU with his dad and mom whole game. After his mom said “you can’t leave till Luke meets you so come with us.”

We stood at half court as a family and as soon as he came out mom yelled “Luke you have IU fans YOU HAVE TO MEET!” He was smiling ear from ear. My daughter was 4 at the time and had a pink and white IU mini ball. She held it up to his (6’11”) frame and he signed it and then picked her up and posed for pics. She hugged his neck. One HS girl started crying, all the HS girls are melting, my son got his picture with Luke and we grabbed for awhile.

Later that season the Indy Star did an article on Luke and he mentioned in one part how the IU fans are so special and that one family drove a long ways to see him play at Germantown decked out in IU gear. That was US. 😎

2 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Living in WI my big moment was Luke Fischer and OMG it was AWESOME.

Cool Story Worth the Read:

Me and the kids drove to Germantown to watch him play a home game decked out in IU gear. The lady selling the tickets was SO happy we came as IU fans and took us into the gym, showed us around then got us a seat by his parents. So I talked IU with his dad and mom whole game. After his mom said “you can’t leave till Luke meets you so come with us.”

We stood at half court as a family and as soon as he came out mom yelled “Luke you have IU fans YOU HAVE TO MEET!” He was smiling ear from ear. My daughter was 4 at the time and had a pink and white IU mini ball. She held it up to his (6’11”) frame and he signed it and then picked her up and posed for pics. She hugged his neck. One HS girl started crying, all the HS girls are melting, my son got his picture with Luke and we grabbed for awhile.

Later that season the Indy Star did an article on Luke and he mentioned in one part how the IU fans are so special and that one family drove a long ways to see him play at Germantown decked out in IU gear. That was US. 😎

That is awesome!

I was disappointed when he left. I had hopes that he would be a contributer.

Archived