It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

True.  My wife is in the midst of a Board meeting for one of her charities and I have a migraine as I’m waiting for her to finish lol.  So I’m on here with you guys!  

Hope you have a quality bourbon or scotch or whatever to nurse you through your pain 😁

39 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Looking back and how fast things can change because going into the first MSU game we were 12-9 and 7-7.  We get up 19-6 and making MSU look bad and things were looking really good.  Since that moment everything just fell apart and the team totally collapse.

For a lot of this season I felt like we were a pretty good team, with a mediocre record due to a brutal schedule. Things changed about a month ago. Losing (or barely winning in miraculous fashion) against mediocre teams like MSU, Northwestern. Getting pounded by the good teams like OSU, Michigan. Not competitive against a decent but not great Rutgers team. Our efficiency numbers have fallen off a cliff too.

Earlier this season IU either won or went to OT five times against Kenpom top 15 teams. That feels like a really long time ago.

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

They should at least posted the IU/PU scores from 2012-13

@PU  IU 97 PU 60

@IU IU 83 PU 55

image.png.df8a421ee0f0646ec6c881193494883d.png

Those games were really fun... man I am tired of losing to Purdue. And I don't blame them for being arrogant now that they are on top.  

7 minutes ago, Shooter said:

image.png.df8a421ee0f0646ec6c881193494883d.png

Those games were really fun... man I am tired of losing to Purdue. And I don't blame them for being arrogant now that they are on top.  

Voted the most likely Purdue cheerleader to win a beauty contest.  

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

So is it all quiet in Bloomington? 

I wouldn't expect Dolson to announce whether Miller is being fired or retained until after the season is officially over. That will probably be next Thursday when they lose in the BTT to Rutgers or Maryland.

2 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

I wouldn't expect Dolson to announce whether Miller is being fired or retained until after the season is officially over. That will probably be next Thursday when they lose in the BTT to Rutgers or Maryland.

There is supposedly a meeting tomorrow amongst the BoT and AD is what he’s referring too I believe.  I have noticed a lot of former IU players being more vocal of their displeasure of the state of the program lately.  Evan’s, Nover, Henderson, Hillman, And Leary to name a few. 

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

There is supposedly a meeting tomorrow amongst the BoT and AD is what he’s referring too I believe.  I have noticed a lot of former IU players being more vocal of their displeasure of the state of the program lately.  Evan’s, Nover, Henderson, Hillman, And Leary to name a few. 

I am just watching the post game show with Leary.  He just said he thought the best thing would be to keep Archie but bring 3 new assistants.  He said he should bring in an offensive coach and a player development coach.  He did say. Changes needs to be made because there is a disconnect between the coaches and players.

Just now, IU Scott said:

I am just watching the post game show with Leary.  He just said he thought the best thing would be to keep Archie but bring 3 new assistants.  He said he should bring in an offensive coach and a player development coach.  He did say. Changes needs to be made because there is a disconnect between the coaches and players.

💄 🐷 

Archived