It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am just watching the post game show with Leary.  He just said he thought the best thing would be to keep Archie but bring 3 new assistants.  He said he should bring in an offensive coach and a player development coach.  He did say. Changes needs to be made because there is a disconnect between the coaches and players.

That would be like replacing my leads if I got caught drinking on the job.  

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Good for you so you don't believe in forgiveness

I am sure you never a made a huge mistake in your life

Sorry Scott, Defrauding people and stealing money isn't a mistake, it's a conscious choice.  He knew it was wrong and still did it.  Character is what you do when you don't think anyone is watching.  We know what his is.  

2 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Sorry Scott, Defrauding people and stealing money isn't a mistake, it's a conscious choice.  He knew it was wrong and still did it.  Character is what you do when you don't think anyone is watching.  We know what his is.  

Did he not serve his punishment for that.  So should anyone who commits a crime never get a second chance.  I am not saying forget what he did but move on.

Leary also talks out of both sides of his mouth. Probably shouldn’t even have put him on the list because he changes mind more then the wind changes directions.  A week ago he was saying he needs to go unless there is a unlikely turn around.  Now he’s saying give him a chance. 

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Leary also talks out of both sides of his mouth. Probably shouldn’t even have put him on the list because he changes mind more then the wind changes directions.  A week ago he was saying he needs to go unless there is a unlikely turn around.  Now he’s saying give him a chance. 

Somewhat said that but I think he would like to see a change.  Just sounded like unless you can get a great coach it is not worth just making a change.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

So Is everyone who has a different viewpoint of yours concerning IU and Archie a prick

He just disagrees with you, leave it at that.  Leary does deserve a second chance but not everyone will give him one, that’s their choice.  Stueben is just as passionate as you and I just so happens he has a different point of view than we do.  We got into a pissing match earlier but realized we wanted the same thing, IU basketball to be good again.  Damn I’m trying to be a peace maker, what’s this world coming too....

Just now, IU Scott said:

So Is everyone who has a different viewpoint of yours concerning IU and Archie a prick

No. Leave Archie out of it. He has very little positive to say about IU, just like Dakich.

The university that provided both of them the opportunity to succeed in life has become their target for criticism.

Cannot respect either of them for turning on their alma mater

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Did he not serve his punishment for that.  Do should anyone who commits a crime never get a second chance.  I am not saying forget what he did but move on.

Move on?  I never even slowed down.  Todd Leary is a nobody to me.  My story is in other places on this board, and I have no sympathy for a thief or criminals in general.  He might deserve a second chance, but I certainly don't owe it to him.  Would you let a convicted pedophile watch you grandkids?  2nd chances and all?  

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

He just disagrees with you, leave it at that.  Leary does deserve a second chance but not everyone will give him one, that’s their choice.  Stueben is just as passionate as you and I just so happens he has a different point of view than we do.  We got into a pissing match earlier but realized we wanted the same thing, IU basketball to be good again.  Damn I’m trying to be a peace maker, what’s this world coming too....

I am nominating you for the Nobel Peace Prize!

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

No. Leave Archie out of it. He has very little positive to say about IU, just like Dakich.

The university that provided both of them the opportunity to succeed in life has become their target for criticism.

Cannot respect either of them for turning on their alma mater

Not many fans and alumni has much good to say about this program.  How can anyone see positive after having 4 straight losing conference seasons.  It is the worst 4 year stretch for IU basketball since 1949.  When you have a show about IU what positives can they talk about.  Look at all the local media and social media and show me people who are saying anything positive.  Even the national media are getting into the bashing of IU and Archie

6 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Move on?  I never even slowed down.  Todd Leary is a nobody to me.  My story is in other places on this board, and I have no sympathy for a thief or criminals in general.  He might deserve a second chance, but I certainly don't owe it to him.  Would you let a convicted pedophile watch you grandkids?  2nd chances and all?  

I am not saying I am going to trust him with my money but to just put aside what he is saying about IU is what I am talking about

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Notany fans and alumni had much good to say about this program.  How can anyone see positive after having 4 straight losing conference seasons.  It is the worst 4 year stretch for IU basketball since 1949.  When you have a show about IU what positives can they talk about.  Like at all the local media and social media and show many people who are saying anything positive.  Even the national media are getting into the bashing of IU and Archie

Well I guess the National media just knows best Scott. Heaven forbid that anyone sticks up for their team, especially when, according to you, everyone else is tearing them down. 

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Well I guess the National media just knows best Scott. Heaven forbid that anyone sticks up for their team, especially when, according to you, everyone else is tearing them down. 

Well I did for 3.5 years and was blasted for it on here and other boards.  On the other boards it was way worse than we see here.  Also you don't listen to what former players are saying about the program and I am not talking about Leary.  How about former ulumni who are in the media who thinks it is beyond time for a change.

If you count the 8 years I backed Crean on these boards I think I did enough getting behind my teams.

Just watching Utah State right now. They move the ball so much better than IU does. When they throw the ball to the post the backside guards move and exchange spots.   This is nothing really other than an observation of how stale the IU offense is.

Archived