It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

18 minutes ago, Bustout said:

Or a press conference?

6C1A31C7-8253-4FB7-AA6C-41E8E53D674B.png

After seeing this I have e-mailed Dolson that he has only one decision and that is to dismiss Archie from his job.  I went through everything that is wrong with the program like 0-7 against Purdue,  no winning conference seasons.  Former players, fans and media are all against Archie coming back.  Also stated how toxic the atmosphere would be if Archie comes back.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

After seeing this I have e-mailed Dolson that he has only one decision and that is to dismiss Archie from his job.  I went through everything that is wrong with the program like 0-7 against Purdue,  no winning conference seasons.  Former players, fans and media are all against Archie coming back.  Also stated how toxic the atmosphere would be if Archie comes back.

I bet there's a Spam sub-folder with your name on it...😁

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Probably does but I will fight for my point of view.  Have you voiced your opinion to Dolson that Archie should stay as coach.

No, because it doesn't matter if I email him...

If he makes a decision based upon emails from random internet kooks, I'd question whether he was fit for any leadership job, and his sanity in general...

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

No, because it doesn't matter if I email him...

If he makes a decision based upon emails from random internet kooks, I'd question whether he was fit for any leadership job, and his sanity in general...

He will look at everything and hope he seems that the majority of the fan base, media and former players have lost most of their interest in IU basketball.  Like I said yesterday I will still watch the games but I will not be that excited about the season.  Until the last couple of years I would never have gotten on the message boards or my phone texting friends during a game.

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He will look at everything and hope he seems that the majority of the fan base, media and former players have lost most of their interest in IU basketball.  Like I said yesterday I will still watch the games but I will not be that excited about the season.  Until the last couple of years I would never have gotten on the message boards or my phone texting friends during a game.

But you don't know the bolded to be true at all...

You see the most vocal...

I see a lot of the people you cited like this...

295846501_giphy(15).gif.ebd31f275b80be298f40f7caff0a5d15.gif

11 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

But you don't know the bolded to be true at all...

You see the most vocal...

I see a lot of the people you cited like this...

295846501_giphy(15).gif.ebd31f275b80be298f40f7caff0a5d15.gif

I noticed that Scott started using a majority of the fanbase is against CAM when he made the switch.

3 hours ago, BGleas said:

Huh? Have you watched a Big Ten game? NBA basketball has infinitely more flow to it. The talent is light years ahead of college basketball, and the officiating in way, way better. 

I don't mean to turn this conversation sideways, but many college basketball games are almost unbearable to watch. If it wasn't for the pageantry of the college game, it would be a terrible product. 

Is it really fun to watch two teams shoot 39% from the field and struggle to score 65 points on a regular basis? 

I skip most NBA because very little defense, allow 3-4 steps with no traveling, carry the ball on your hip etc.  

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

I will go on record at saying THIS situation with Archie and his accomplishments or lack there of, far outweighs the Crean situation. I wanted Crean out way earlier than he was fired. The problem was Fed Glass and a floundering Coach Crean. 
This same fiasco, absolutely cannot be repeated again with Archie. The fans have spoken louder than I ever heard with Crean. Most importantly, the silence of current and former players under Archie is rings loudest to me.......

Nope, not at all.

What recruit has Archie brought in that was at the level of a Priller or Jurkin?

What recruit has Archie brought in that had substance abuse problems. Or never made it to campus. Or ran down a teammate while DUI?

Have heard nothing suggesting that there is, in any way, an APR problem with the current roster.

Have heard nothing to suggest that Archie has alienated the high school coaches across the state.

You guys can pile on Archie all you want. At the end of the day, nothing anyone says on here will have any influence on the decisions made. 

But if you’re gonna pile on, at least be accurate. 

8 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Nope, not at all.

What recruit has Archie brought in that was at the level of a Priller or Jurkin?

What recruit has Archie brought in that had substance abuse problems. Or never made it to campus. Or ran down a teammate while DUI?

Have heard nothing suggesting that there is, in any way, an APR problem with the current roster.

Have heard nothing to suggest that Archie has alienated the high school coaches across the state.

You guys can pile on Archie all you want. At the end of the day, nothing anyone says on here will have any influence on the decisions made. 

But if you’re gonna pile on, at least be accurate. 

What is accurate is that as a program, we are bent over with the rest of the country running a train on us.

Archived