It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

14 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

See your mind is trying to stay positive. It’s just what you have to work with. It’s like picking between which 💩 you’d rather shovel. Cat? Horse? Cow? Dog? Baby?

How big is the baby if you have to shovel?!?!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

True.  My wife is in the midst of a Board meeting for one of her charities and I have a migraine as I’m waiting for her to finish lol.  So I’m on here with you guys!  

Hope you have a quality bourbon or scotch or whatever to nurse you through your pain 😁

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

They should at least posted the IU/PU scores from 2012-13

@PU  IU 97 PU 60

@IU IU 83 PU 55

image.png.df8a421ee0f0646ec6c881193494883d.png

Those games were really fun... man I am tired of losing to Purdue. And I don't blame them for being arrogant now that they are on top.  

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, rico said:

Now, now.  The sun is gonna rise tomorrow........and we will still suck.  Nothing better than suckiness with a little sunshine.

Good thing I live in Phoenix where the sun shines 350 days a year.

7 minutes ago, Shooter said:

image.png.df8a421ee0f0646ec6c881193494883d.png

Those games were really fun... man I am tired of losing to Purdue. And I don't blame them for being arrogant now that they are on top.  

Voted the most likely Purdue cheerleader to win a beauty contest.  

9 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

We have really needed a d$&k like Sheehey the past four years.

This x1000. That type of confidence was contagious too. Teammates had no fear playing on the road. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

So is it all quiet in Bloomington? 

I wouldn't expect Dolson to announce whether Miller is being fired or retained until after the season is officially over. That will probably be next Thursday when they lose in the BTT to Rutgers or Maryland.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

I wouldn't expect Dolson to announce whether Miller is being fired or retained until after the season is officially over. That will probably be next Thursday when they lose in the BTT to Rutgers or Maryland.

There is supposedly a meeting tomorrow amongst the BoT and AD is what he’s referring too I believe.  I have noticed a lot of former IU players being more vocal of their displeasure of the state of the program lately.  Evan’s, Nover, Henderson, Hillman, And Leary to name a few. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

There is supposedly a meeting tomorrow amongst the BoT and AD is what he’s referring too I believe.  I have noticed a lot of former IU players being more vocal of their displeasure of the state of the program lately.  Evan’s, Nover, Henderson, Hillman, And Leary to name a few. 

I am just watching the post game show with Leary.  He just said he thought the best thing would be to keep Archie but bring 3 new assistants.  He said he should bring in an offensive coach and a player development coach.  He did say. Changes needs to be made because there is a disconnect between the coaches and players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

I am just watching the post game show with Leary.  He just said he thought the best thing would be to keep Archie but bring 3 new assistants.  He said he should bring in an offensive coach and a player development coach.  He did say. Changes needs to be made because there is a disconnect between the coaches and players.

💄 🐷 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1