TJD - Where’s the right hand

Trayce used his right hand some against Wisconsin and the team looked its best all season.  How can you be a post player with NBA aspirations and not be able to use either hand near the basket. He makes easy shots so difficult because he will not go to his off hand. Things like this make me wonder about player development. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, tmoneynow said:

Trayce used his right hand some against Wisconsin and the team looked its best all season.  How can you be a post player with NBA aspirations and not be able to use either hand near the basket. He makes easy shots so difficult because he will not go to his off hand. Things like this make me wonder about player development. Thoughts?

Honestly this should have been taken care of before his high school days.  As a 5 star recruit to not have an off hand is crazy.  Think of how much better he could be with that and an outside jumper.  He’d basically be an athletic freak with Luka Garza skills

Probably the same skill with it as Al has with it and that dumb @ss floater he shoots and misses every time. If he isn’t good with it then don’t use it...much rather play to your strength then start experimenting with my big man not finishing strong at the rim....seriously we are going to complain about the one guy on our team that can get a bucket at will?? Don’t get me wrong Trayce can improve and especially his motor sometimes but he is so far from a worry of mine. How about where is Al Durham and Rob Phinisee whole game?? They are upper class man and more often then not are MIA!

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

He barely hit rim in the 1st half when Purdue begged him to shoot.  

I'm not sure I understood your thing about not liking when people like posts, but I liked this one because I agreed with you.  Not because I liked that he can't shoot.  Is that the right thing to do?  Anyway, I agree!  He can't hit from there and it is not going to help us be more successful if he starts shooting from there and missing.  

52 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I'm not sure I understood your thing about not liking when people like posts, but I liked this one because I agreed with you.  Not because I liked that he can't shoot.  Is that the right thing to do?  Anyway, I agree!  He can't hit from there and it is not going to help us be more successful if he starts shooting from there and missing.  

I was finding most posts sad, not that I didn't agree with what was being said.  

I've been hitting the sad button a lot lately.  I need a hug lol

Archived