FWIW.... Hey Tom Crean

On 12/22/2017 at 5:29 PM, milehiiu said:

I think you are correct.  To an extent.  ND wanted to protect certain games.  Yet, this past year, they played four ACC teams in football.  Think how great it would be if the B1G would have allowed ND in, and the teams playing ND would be Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Nebraska, or Penn State  on an annual basis. 

Mile as part of the deal with the ACC to allow Notre Dame to join their conference in all sports but football they were required to play at least 4 ACC teams a year. That way they could keep their yearly games

Where was IU's vaunted DEFENSE in the Indiana State Game and the IUPU Ft. Wayne games ???  This season's IU Men's Basketball team is truly a Mr. Jekyll and Hyde defense/team !!  This is NOT a KNOCK on Coach Archie and his Staff !! In FACT , I think Archie and his staff are trying their collective BEST to get this Indiana Squad to ADJUST to THEIR ( THE  CURRENT Coaching staff's) style of play on both OFFENSE and Defense ! I am smart enough [ and man enough] to admit that Tom Crean's style of coaching is light years different than the Current coaching staff's style of play !! ( I'm NOT saying that Crean's style was wrong-just different ) !!   Old Habits are very hard to break and it may take the entire 2017-2018 season for Archie and his staff to change the TOTAL IU picture around to where it needs to be !! At ant rate Crean had SEVERAL YEARS as HEAD COACH at IU and Archie Miller deserves the same amount of time [imho] to get his stamp on the IU men's basketball solidified !! Go Archie !! Go Hoosiers !!

Archived