Indiana HS Football 2021

SIAC predictions 

Ill take Castle over Bosse, though Bosse has started off strong, Castle should win by at least 3 scores 

North over Harrison, bounce back from last week 

Memorial over Central, most likely going to be a close one, though there are rumors that Central has a new set of O-line starters and defensive players out 

Jasper over Reitz, people are really high Reitz, though they have beaten the worse SIAC teams. However, I think they keep it close for a bit, but Jasper’s athleticism will pull them out 

Mater Dei over VL 

Noblesville already posted they will be contacting previously quarantined individuals. Hopefully this is a return to using some common sense with this stuff. 

Praying our school corp makes it right. I can maybe salvage our game that was suppose to be played Saturday. So would have missed our first two, but not first three. 🤞

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Take pics.  I've never seen that stadium.. only one in Evansville I haven't seen. 

Here is some I found 

image.jpeg.7655c8fc37850e645f5cb542de1775d0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ff335bbe4769e3e6cbfe3c39c802e153.jpeg

Couldn’t find my pictures of the 2018 game which was packed. Since it was undefeated vs undefeated. Probably one of my favorite games I have been too. I’ll take some pictures during the game too.

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

8,000 seats and roughly 1600 parking spots per School’s website. It’s a lot bigger in person than looking at pictures 

I can tell how big it is. I had seen pics before and I could tell it seated a lot... didn't know the number and wanted better pics. 

So the 2 biggest stadiums in Southern IN are both in EV. 

Merrillville, Penn, and Carmel.. I think would be the only schools that can rival those two. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I can tell how big it is. I had seen pics before and I could tell it seated a lot... didn't know the number and wanted better pics. 

Merrillville, Penn, and Carmel.. I think would be the only schools that can rival those two. 

We’ve got an handful of nice stadiums down here. Romain Stadium is extremely nice with the 2 story press box. But obviously my heart belongs to Enlow until we build our own damn stadium 

59 minutes ago, btownqb said:

A chum informed me that (Fort Wayne) Carroll just built a new football stadium.  Said it was real nice(bias) but I do recall him saying it could seat over 6,500?

Just now, rico said:

A chum informed me that (Fort Wayne) Carroll just built a new football stadium.  Said it was real nice(bias) but I do recall him saying it could seat over 6,500?

I've heard that's nice.  I'm not sure where that ranks compared to Carmel, MV, and Penn. 

Edit: Penn-8K, MV-7K, Carmel 6K

• Like 1

Caden Curry is a beast. Faster than I thought. Carmel just got first first down with 7 to go in 2nd. Backup QB or 3rd string depending on who you believe not helping matters. One thing I'll say is this about Tayven Jackson. Kid has the size, presence,etc....but the kid hasn't even tapped into his skillset yet....

As I type Carmel scores.