Indiana HS Football 2021

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Caden Curry is a beast. Faster than I thought. Carmel just got first first down with 7 to go in 2nd. Backup QB or 3rd string depending on who you believe not helping matters. One thing I'll say is this about Tayven Jackson. Kid has the size, presence,etc....but the kid hasn't even tapped into his skillset yet....

As I type Carmel scores. 

Not sure if you saw but Ethan Trent (Tyler’s little brother) is Carmel’s starting center. Pretty cool. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Little being the funny word. 270! Haha. Really cool stuff!

Would be awesome if he got the chance (even if just walk-on) to play football at Purdue. Can’t remember if I had mentioned on here before but my wife and I actually adopted their family’s dog when Tyler was sick and they didn’t have the time to take care of him. Small world for sure. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Would be awesome if he got the chance (even if just walk-on) to play football at Purdue. Can’t remember if I had mentioned on here before but my wife and I actually adopted their family’s dog when Tyler was sick and they didn’t have the time to take care of him. Small world for sure. 

That would be inspiring.  Good for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That is really cool. Didn't know that. Kudos to you guys for doing so....for them and the dog. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Center Grove is really pounding it up Carmel right now. Total domination up front. Not sure if I heard Rakestraw correctly but CG line ranges from 250-300? 1 vs 2 isn't much of a game tonight. Real fun will be in in November but if there's a better team in the Midwest than Center Grove I'd love to see them. 

Watched the Gibson Southern/Washington game tonight. The Hatchets look to have taken a step back this year. A good chunk of their offense was lost when Reed graduated. Their 2nd year coach still working on getting the program turned around. 

GS on the other hand is a freakin steam roller. Their QB looked like he was in 7 on 7 just dropping dimes with little or no effort. Kinda hate it that he'll be at Purdouche next year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Caden Curry is a beast. Faster than I thought. Carmel just got first first down with 7 to go in 2nd. Backup QB or 3rd string depending on who you believe not helping matters. One thing I'll say is this about Tayven Jackson. Kid has the size, presence,etc....but the kid hasn't even tapped into his skillset yet....

As I type Carmel scores. 

Ditto, he is the best high school player I've seen in person. 

Deflection after deflection. Kid is going to be playing on Sundays in 3 years. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Watched the Gibson Southern/Washington game tonight. The Hatchets look to have taken a step back this year. A good chunk of their offense was lost when Reed graduated. Their 2nd year coach still working on getting the program turned around. 

GS on the other hand is a freakin steam roller. Their QB looked like he was in 7 on 7 just dropping dimes with little or no effort. Kinda hate it that he'll be at Purdouche next year. 

Any idea why GS seems to be much better than a year ago?

46 minutes ago, B_A said:

Coach Hart is growing and their line is really good on both sides of the ball.

They moved a freshman reciever to RB (soph now) and he's going to be really good too.

Ha. Never knew why I didn't put this together earlier. Assuming Nick Hart is John's son? If yes...decades of great football coaching in those blood lines. Don't let him leave!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Saw Brady at a QB camp 3-4 years ago during the summer. You could see how well he was going to be. Our QB room is stacked but sure would have liked him on our team. I always thought his recruitment was going to be bigger.

25 minutes ago, btownqb said:

We hummed offensively last night. 

332 yards rushing 

131 passing on 3 completions 

Love the rushing stat, haven’t seen a 330+ game for Memorial in a while, probably our weakness the last few years. Though this year looks super promising. However, we did have a 310 yard game back in 2019

Edited by Hoosierfan1901
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Love the rushing stat, haven’t seen a 330+ game for Memorial in a while, probably our weakness the last few years. Though this year looks super promising. However, we did have a 310 yard game back in 2019

403, 365, 332 have been our 3 rushing totals. 

That'll change this week.  

Just now, 5fouls said:

What does Madison do offensively?  Interested as they are a potential sectional foe for Silver Creek.  

Madison is a two trick pony. QB can play (also a big time hooper) and #5 Yancey...both are JRs. Yancey is a WR.. runs some jet too. 

Best WR we've played since Branson Combs. Kid can flat out play. 

Also I've seen East Central on film. 😳😳😳... they played with Moeller last night. Outside of two fumbles.