Indiana HS Football 2021

Short summary of the games 

-How about them Alices, down 3 all 2H and coming back to win by 3 in OT

-Castle romps Harrison 

- Jasper annihilated Bosse tonight, though Bosse did score first, Jasper put up big numbers in the 1H 

-How about them Huskies, went back and forth all night with Reitz and sneaking out a solid win from the Reitz Bowl 

-Memorial dominates Mater Dei on the ground in rushing taking a nice 14 point victory over the Wildcats. As their strong early conference schedule comes to end, with Reitz and Castle in the distance. However, Mater Dei did show some strength in the late third quarter, they will be tough to face in 2A.

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

We played well tonight. I didn't mentioned all week..  our best player got kicked out last week and wasn't able to play tonight on the worst targeting call in the history of football. Kids average 14.6 yards per carry. 

Anyways.. we won tonight. Had a SO step up big time in his role. 

Congrats on the win.  Glad you got to play.  No one from Washington County seems to want to play us this year.  And, Eastern cancelled on us too late to find an opponent on homecoming night.  Frustrating.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Congrats on the win.  Glad you got to play.  No one from Washington County seems to want to play us this year.  And, Eastern cancelled on us too late to find an opponent on homecoming night.  Frustrating.

Incredibly frustrating. 

Salem had an ex player, like current HS student... who was mad about his playing time, test positive the week of their first game.... told no one.  

Still came to school, still came to practice... to try and sabotage Salems season. How incredibly disgusting is that? Shew. 

My neck of the woods:

Eastside over 'Busco

Columbia City over Huntington North

Homestead over Dwenger

Warsaw over Mishawaka

On a side note, keep my Wildcats in your thoughts and prayers.  Nobody is sick or anything we could just use some Divine Intervention to win a game.

Maconaquah 46 - Whitko 0

13 minutes ago, rico said:

My neck of the woods:

Eastside over 'Busco

Columbia City over Huntington North

Homestead over Dwenger

Warsaw over Mishawaka

On a side note, keep my Wildcats in your thoughts and prayers.  Nobody is sick or anything we could just use some Divine Intervention to win a game.

Maconaquah 46 - Whitko 0

As I thought, Dwenger does not have the horses to keep up with the big boys this year 

Big win for Warsaw. Freshman kicks a game winning field goal in the waning minutes 

15 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

@Hoosierfan1901

Is your team you root for Memerorial?

I had an oppurtunity to be on Jaspers 2002 state championship team but chose to stay with mom and friends instead of moving in with my dad. What a hell of a choice for a 14 year old. 

Yes, that is my team, since I’m from there, when I was there several years ago, we didn’t have the best teams at all, but Believe we had an 8 win season+sectional champs back in 2011 I think

Edited by Hoosierfan1901

Up NE, three big games.

- Game of the week-Leo v East Noble. Two top 5 ranked teams playing for de facto NE8 conference title 

- Carroll v Bishop Dwenger. Loser probably eliminated from SAC title race. Dwenger trying to show it can play with the big schools of the conference 

- Snider v Homestead. Another elimination game