Indiana HS Football 2021

The North at Mater Dei game is going to be intriguing to watch. There has been a lot of concerns about Mater Dei the last 2 games regarding their Offensive capabilities As it seems people are not the fans of the recent play calling. North is on fire right now winning 3 straight games, with lots of weapons on the offense and improved defense. Problem is for North is that their QB was out last week and could be out this upcoming game. Can’t wait to see how RB Hankins do against 2x all state DT Ralph for Mater Dei. Or the Wide receiver battles for dominance 

SIAC Tiers (so far) 

Tier 1, Jasper and Memorial- 2 dominant teams so far in the SIAC with Jasper 5-0, the Foley and Weinzapfel combo is amazing and improved Memorial squad from their loss to Jasper

Tier 2, Castle- Been improving greatly since their OT loss to Mater Dei, great defense and lots of playmakers with an accurate QB in Tilly(committed to Auburn for Baseball) 

Tier 3, Mater Dei, Castle edges them a little.- Back to back loses have risen up in the Wildcats. As the offense has been questionable and playoff aspirations dangling 

Tier 4, North, Reitz, Central- Middle of the pack teams so far, Central rises after beating Reitz in a shootout 

Tier 5, Bosse, VL, Harrison- Same old story

Jackson Bowl this Friday. 

Brownstown Central/Seymour. 

There'll be an easy 4K there. Excellent atmosphere for the kids. More than sectional like. Hoping no major injuries. Seymours QBs dad was my speech teacher in HS(I went to BC). Great family. 

Clash of styles. We're going to run Shotgun wing T.. they'll be in spread. 

Last year there were 21pts scored in the final minute or something like that. We hit a 55 yard bomb to win with like 6 seconds left. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Jackson Bowl this Friday. 

Brownstown Central/Seymour. 

There'll be an easy 4K there. Excellent atmosphere for the kids. More than sectional like. Hoping no major injuries. Seymours QBs dad was my speech teacher in HS(I went to BC). Great family. 

Clash of styles. We're going to run Shotgun wing T.. they'll be in spread. 

Last year there were 21pts scored in the final minute or something like that. We hit a 55 yard bomb to win with like 6 seconds left. 

Guessing it’s probably going to be a shootout game?