Indiana HS Football 2021

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Dang, that’s really good, we had one linebacker a couple years ago averaging around 11 tackles a game. This year our leader is around 8.5 per game

No.. like something, somewhere is wrong lol we don't have any one that averages over 7 per game. The website is wrong. 

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Solid. The other RB was awesome. We really had a chance in the 1st q to make it 14-0 and got stuffed at the 1. Awful execution by us down there and SC capitalized. 

We had a great passing game tonight against VL, pretty sure 250 yards in the air, but VL managed to stuffed our running attack holding us to like 130 yards tonight. Although, that could be of us running more passing plays for our QB for the Castle game next week. We also have a penalty problem, which is worrying me too.

Edited by Hoosierfan1901

Any Kokomo area fans on the board? Trying to figure out who our Uber driver relative is or was? Said her nephew was visiting Bama this past summer...just for summer stuff. Said her brother or kids Dad was at Carmel way back but back at Kokomo. 

Are there any high profile recruits coming out of the Kokomo area in coming years? Something wasn't adding up but thought I would ask the board.

I'm not sure what's been in the water in Adams County the last few years, but Adams Central and South Adams have had phenomenal talent for 1A schools. South Adams has still had a pretty good year after graduating a once every generation type of class. A lot of 1A schools would struggle mightily after losing as much talent as they did, yet they're 6-2 this season and still putting up impressive numbers. Adams Central is just incredible. Saw it firsthand tonight as they trounced my alma mater 56-0. Just amazing speed and athleticism for a 1A team. They fly all over the field and just drill people. We had a receiver get the wind knocked out of him after catching a pass when he got hit from behind. The kid who hit him was listed at 5'6", 135. 

No idea what these kids do to become this good, but I sure wish we could do it here. 

On 10/7/2021 at 5:21 PM, rico said:

Columbia City @ Leo

NorthWood @ Warsaw

Whitko @ Southwood

-Columbia City continues it's late season swoon falling to Leo 52-7

-Warsaw rolls but doesn't throw the ball over NorthWood 42-24

-My 'Cats were declawed again this time by Southwood  35-0

SIAC sectional observation 

-Memorial and Jasper avoid a first round meet, seeking a rematch in the championship

-Castle draws Bloomington South, but at home

-North travels to Bloomington North 

- Reitz gets an interesting Boonville team (could be 5-2 on the season, had 3 1 point losses) 

-Harrison gets Memorial, so yea

-Mater Dei should face Linton in an excellent semifinal matchup

-Bosse gets Corydon Central at home

-VL travels to Princeton

-Central gets the bye week in Sectional 24 and should travel to Memorial 

Edited by Hoosierfan1901