Indiana HS Football 2021

13 hours ago, btownqb said:

Proud of the JV this season.. we won our last 5 games, outscoring the last 4 opponents 183-20, after missing our first three weeks. Incredible group of listeners and very receptive to coaching. Always amazing to see how good a team can be when they don't care who gets the credit.

Sounds like your varsity's future is in good hands!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

7 game winning streak is snapped. 

Memorial falls to Castle, 21-7, in a rainy game 

On 10/15/2021 at 10:10 PM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

My Tigers fumbled the ball inside their own 20 twice, but did hold Castle to only 9 offensive points (not from turnovers). Offense was a mess the entire night.

Sorry man, gotta root for the Knights as that is where my 14 year old grandson is a freshman. He will probably make the baseball team and Memorial vs. Castle should be some good matchups.....

But FWIW, Jasper is the class team in the SIAC this year, steam rolling their competition.

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Sorry man, gotta root for the Knights as that is where my 14 year old grandson is a freshman. He will probably make the baseball team and Memorial vs. Castle should be some good matchups.....

But FWIW, Jasper is the class team in the SIAC this year, steam rolling their competition.

Yea, it was not Memorial’s night at all, had like 5 fumbles, but luckily lost 2. But before the rain, they were pretty good, onto sectionals!

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Adding on to Baseball, but those games should be fun, since Memorial has brought in some freshman studs from what I heard

9 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Nope, not all. Was just confused what you said. Sectional 24 is now interesting since Memorial, if they beat Central, is forced to travel for the Championship. And judging how it stands, going to be a long trip to Brazil, IN

We are still one of the few people that gets a daily newspaper and not one "expert" picked Jasper to lose that game last night. That was a home game for them and they got beat by 14!

Go figure....

11 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Best game. Leo beats E Noble 32-29

There was sort of a mild upset last night in sectional 19.  Northridge defeated NorthWood 28-7.  Earlier in the season the Panthers curb stomped the Raiders 42-8.  The winner of Northridge/Columbia City gets the winner of Leo/DeKalb.

6 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

We are still one of the few people that gets a daily newspaper and not one "expert" picked Jasper to lose that game last night. That was a home game for them and they got beat by 14!

Go figure....

I mean, we are a little familiar with NV since we have played them the last 2 years. I was thinking Jasper pulls it out late 4Q to win the game from my prediction. But NV’s Defense is usually pretty good year round, going to be interesting in the championship. Also, it seems like Jasper was overlooking since in their county newspaper, one of their players was preparing to play Reitz again

13 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

SIAC is a closed conference now, same thing with the SAC. There’s plenty of conversations on GID 

I dont think it was an upset. Northview is just better. SIAC is down this year. 

Reitz gave up 34 to Boonville. I think both Bloomingtons roll next weekend. I think Memorial and Northview in the sectional final will be a really good game.. I would say the winner is going to have a tough time against EC/Mooresville though. 

40 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I dont think it was an upset. Northview is just better. SIAC is down this year. 

Reitz gave up 34 to Boonville. I think both Bloomingtons roll next weekend. I think Memorial and Northview in the sectional final will be a really good game.. I would say the winner is going to have a tough time against EC/Mooresville though. 

I was surprised with Northview too, pretty sure if Memorial wins the sectional, the host the regional if things go their way. Reitz also has been down these few years too, but found a way to win last night.

Edited by Hoosierfan1901
  • Like 1