Indiana HS Football 2021

17 minutes ago, btownqb said:

We played well tonight.  Up 28-6 w/9 mins to go.. they caught a tipped pass in the EZ to make it 28-14 w/4 mins to go.. and we essentially ran the clock out after that. 

Absolute mud bowl. Ran for 320 and hit an 83 yard bomb on the first play of the 2nd half. 400 total. Held them to 105 yards outside of one play.  

@Hoosierfan1901

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Think the Tigers can knock off NV??

Going to be difficult, watched some of their highlights and they are legit. Size wise, we are bigger on the O-Line, but theirs reminds me of our 2018 line. Their Defense looks amazing, although giving up 28 points to Reitz isn’t good, and it seemed like NV has trouble with them for 3 full quarters. Until they pulled out in the 4Q, but the Panthers gave them a great scare mid game. Their Defense does love creating turnovers

We definitely have a chance to win, but NV has greater confidence and the momentum on their side, and it sounds like the home side is going to be PACKED with fans. Since one of the local companies are giving out free tickets to the students. But it also sounds like on the GID thread, we are bring an large crowd too. It will be a long 2 hours in the car, but the atmosphere will be great! It’s also going to be 47 at kickoff, I heard too.

Here is the radio for the game: 106.9 FM

Edited by Hoosierfan1901

12 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

And 10-1 Leo loses to 7-4 Northridge by 1 point

They were actually 11-0. Kind of shocked by that one. 

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Surprisingly, Eastside is pounding Luers 21-3

But even more shocked by this. Eastside won 21-16. Luers beat two 6A teams and multiple 5A teams this year and doesn't win a 2A sectional. Incredible. 

So apparently a fight broke out in the final minutes of the game between Wayne and Mississinewa, which Mississinewa won 42-6. Somebody from Wayne did this to Mississinewa's locker room afterward:

FDey9zrXsAQYMZ_.jpeg

I should add, the fight was started by a Mississinewa player. I can't get the video to link, but he shoved a Wayne player from behind as a play was ending and it escalated from there. 

Edited by TheWatShot

6 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

So apparently a fight broke out in the final minutes of the game between Wayne and Mississinewa, which Mississinewa won 42-6. Somebody from Wayne did this to Mississinewa's locker room afterward:

FDey9zrXsAQYMZ_.jpeg

I should add, the fight was started by a Mississinewa player. I can't get the video to link, but he shoved a Wayne player from behind as a play was ending and it escalated from there. 

https://www.wane.com/high-school-sports/fight-for-sectional-championship-turns-into-brawl-in-gas-city/