Indiana HS Football 2021

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Watching some highlights this morning. So glad we have the McCullough blood flowing to us....kid made some plays last night for South where you can just see he's the best player on field easily..and probably only a handful of kids in the state can touch his talents. 

And it looks like he plans on graduating after the season ends. He had an interview last night, he wanted to practice in January 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

And it looks like he plans on graduating after the season ends. He had an interview last night, he wanted to practice in January 

Sounds good to me. Want him to enjoy his season...stay injury free...but he'll be on the field for us in some capacity a year from now and part of that means January enrollment.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Thanks. Sounds like something plenty of programs will have to endure this year. Our entire team is quarantined because the janitor that cleans the lockers tested positive. 

I thought contact tracing only affected people who were within close proximity to someone for a certain amount of time? I would hope the janitor wasn't trying to clean the lockers while the players were in there, right? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Wait what? That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 

So the guy that works in complete isolation, that is covered in sanitizer, and breathes sanitizer all day while sanitizing surfaces, tests positive. Then, people that are never around Mr. Sanitizer are forced to isolate themselves because they were never around Mr. Isolated-Sanitzer-man, but shared a common area hours later.  What's not to understand?  Seems pretty logical to me.🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

So the guy that works in complete isolation, that is covered in sanitizer, and breathes sanitizer all day while sanitizing surfaces, tests positive. Then, people that are never around Mr. Sanitizer are forced to isolate themselves because they were never around Mr. Isolated-Sanitzer-man, but shared a common area hours later.  What's not to understand?  Seems pretty logical to me.🤣

Well.. when you put it that way

2 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I thought contact tracing only affected people who were within close proximity to someone for a certain amount of time? I would hope the janitor wasn't trying to clean the lockers while the players were in there, right? 

Sorry guys! Just making an off hand joke about how far this contract tracing is going to go...

• Like 2

Sad news from my part of the state:

Per InkFree News

BOURBON — A Triton High School football player has passed away following a traffic accident.

According to a post on the Triton School Corporation Facebook page, Cameron Fairchild was involved in a vehicle accident Saturday afternoon, Aug. 28, and passed away from injuries sustained in that accident.

The Triton Facebook post said school personnel, counselors and clergy would be at the school for those who may need a safe space to speak with someone or grieve.

The post also asks for prayers for Cameron’s family.

No other details about the accident were immediately available.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1